Stranger Love - PART 2 ||Jeaha x Reader||

To SnowAngel6197: Here's part two!! This story might even have to be split up in nearly 4 parts x3 Hope this one's good!!

In a split second a hand covered her mouth and she was dragged away with incredible force, being literally pushed into an alleyway where she had nowhere to make her escape. "W-What the hell?"

"You know the princess? Who are you?" a burly man spoke with a venomous spike in his words.

"Make it quick before I end your life..." another man with short white hair threatened (Y/N), his left hand enlarging into something beastly right in front of her eyes.

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down, everyone! I'm not trying to cause trouble here," she defended herself with raised hands. She scanned each person who was eyeing her with gazes like hawks, a total of five pairs of eyes she had never come across in her lifetime. (Y/N)'s eyes rested on the girl she had recognised nearly instantly. ­"I mean... it's not like her hair isn't recognisable."

"How did you manage to recognise her so quickly? No one else has been able to yet," a boy spoke whom (Y/N) assumed to be the youngest.

"...That's gotta be some really dumb people you've met."

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing." (Y/N) stood up on her two feet, brushing the dirt from her clothes. "What do you want from me anyway? I'd like to go home right about now."

"Well first of all, you could start by not blabbering this 'meeting' out to all of your friends."

"I wasn't going to... But if I may ask, Princess," (Y/N) began, "Why are you trying so hard to hide? Are you running away?"

"None of your business," the burly man interjected yet again.

"Alright alright, geez. Don't pop a blood vessel or anything." Huffing out a sigh, she looked to the strangers in front of her with a serious gaze. "I've got no reason to spill a secret anyway, so I'm not the enemy here."

"Thank you, we really appreciate that," the princess finally spoke for herself. "If it's alright, I'd also like your help with something."

"Hmm, depends. What can I do?"

"Well, you see, I'm on a quest to look for the four dragon warriors-"

"From legend...?"

"Yeah! And, well, my friends here believe they felt the presence of the Green Dragon warrior in this town. Would you, by chance, know anything about him?"

First these strangers, accompanied by the princess, threaten to kill her if she were to tell anyone about this very moment, and now they were looking for Jeaha.

Her Jeaha... they were going to take him away from her and his home, after forced to leave his first in his childhood. What kind of monsters called humans was this world harbouring?

"...the green what now?" she played dumb.

"Dragon. You just said you knew about the legend-"

"I haven't heard of any dragons around here. Princess, are you sure you're not stuck up on some story your parents told you or something-" In the blink of an eye the spear-wielding bodyguard pointed his weapon's tip at her neck.

"H-Hak!" the princess exclaimed.

"Watch what you say." (Y/N) glared at him, far from amused at how much this man really seemed to find her distasteful enough to continue to threaten her. She used a finger to push away the blade from her neck, and at the same time took notice of the two strange-looking warriors from this group, staring into the sky.