To The End ||Su-won x Tsundere!Reader||

To KeiZiahKnight1886: SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT GENRE IT IS, BUT LIKE IT.

A young girl of the deceased King Il's Hiryuu castle, walked aimlessly around the courtyard. Despite her countless visits to the castle to see her friends the princess, her cousin the thunder beast, the atmosphere within the grounds always unsettled her. It didn't help her when she glanced in the direction of the room in which the murder had taken place.

After her two lucky friends escaped the castle that same night, she did not. She stayed behind, but remained in hiding. Even when she was found, she was not sentenced to death like others were. The new king had decided to keep her, and she remained loyal to the murderer, on his will however.

"(Y/N)..." She heard her name was called, and yet refused to respond. She kept on walking like she heard nothing, like the voice was but a passing mist. "(Y/N)!" Already fed up with the speaking voice, (Y/N) sharply turned her head behind her.

"What?" she responded with much abhorrence, detesting the new king of the castle.

"...So that's how it still is," the lord Soo-won sighed. "Even after how long it has been, and how much I've cared for you."

"It has only been 8 days! And you haven't cared for me, you've made me your slave."

"Oh come now, (Y/N). You're being a bit harsh-"

"I'm being harsh? Me!?" the young girl was shouting now, drawing attention from passers.

"(Y/N), please. Not so loud-"

"You pretended you were our friend, and then stabbed us in the back. You knew Yona was in love with you, and then you take away all she had-"

"That's enough (Y/N)," the king said lowly, yet slightly raised his voice.

"And then you murdered our king!-" Her mouth was instantly covered as Soo-won started pulling her into a nearby room. (Y/N) was thrashing around, trying to break free, but was only let go when they were alone.

"You know you're not supposed to say that, (Y/N)!"

"...You murdered our king for power, and then you nearly take Yona's life as well." Her eyes started tearing up at the thought of her closest friends, excluding the man standing before her."

"I know you must be upset about everything, but I can change, (Y/N)." The girl's eyes narrowed as she continued to hate her friend. "But just answer me this one question."

"Hurry up. I don't want to be around you anymore," (Y/N) said whilst turning her head away.

"...Why did you stay?" he asked innocently.

"Well probably because your guards dragged me away from the exit when I did try to run away from you." The man sighed once more, about to give up.

"But even now, you're still here-"

"Because I know you'll kill me when I do try to leave."

"I won't, (Y/N)! Leave now for all I care."

"Yeah right, I'm not falling for your dumb tricks." (Y/N) stood tall, her eyes never changing from when the conversation first started. "Murderer..." she said coldly as she left the room.

Soo-won was going to chase after her, but decided it best if he did not. He watched as (Y/N)'s silhouette vanish into another area of the castle, wishing that she would be the one who would change, not himself. He felt as though he needn't to do so. He also wished (Y/N) would see the good in him again, just like she saw him before he death of Yona's father.