Stranger Love - PART 3 ||Jeaha x Reader||

Her wrists were tied with the itching rope, and the two guards led her out of the room where the rest of the victimised women had been trapped, including the Princess with the crimson hair. Despite her pleas, (Y/N) drowned her voice out and held her head high with confidence. There was no way she would let Kum-ji take the Princess for himself; Yona's friends would've killed (Y/N) anyway.

Sorry, Yona. You'll have to let the firework off yourself.

(Y/N) could feel the passage getting narrower the more she walked forwards, until eventually the sound of a door opening was directly in front of her. The boat rocking back and forth didn't help her keep her footing very easily, and so when the men pushed her forcefully from behind, she fell hard.

"Ladies, you have a new friend here to keep you both company," the sickening voice bellowed in the room upon entry. (Y/N) was surprised to see two other women sitting in front of her, looking as scared as Yona was before they entered the shop. It felt like the feeling was starting to rub off onto her, being surrounded by it since this mission started.

Kum-Ji sat down in his chair that was a clear imitation to a throne; most likely designed to the man's own liking. Not even ten minutes of (Y/N) sitting silently in place could pass without a server of Kum-ji bursting into the room with a shortness in breath.

"You'd better have a good reason for disturbing my time," Kum-ji threatened.

"S-Sir... there's trouble... o-on the deck!"

"Trouble? What do you mean!?"

"The red-haired girl... sh-she set off a signal to her friends... the p-pirates are fighting us-"

"Are you mercenaries all good for nothing? Why didn't you just kill the girl!?"

Damnit... She was too hasty! (Y/N) 's heart started beating a million miles an hour, worried about Yona not executing the plan with a clear mind. Sure, she was safe. But it could've resulted a lot worse if the cavalry had been a second too late.

In amongst the confusion of the arguing men, she rose to her feet and knocked over a guard with the force of her body. Her hands were still tied, but it didn't affect her mobility.

"Hey! Get back here! Stop her!" (Y/N) could still here Yan Kum-ji shouting blasphemy the further away she got. Since the fighting had already begun on deck, she figured it best to join in on the action and play her part, too.

She needed to see Yona, to confirm with her own eyes that she was truly okay. She wouldn't forgive herself otherwise. She also needed to reunite with her family, with Jeaha. The argument came swarming back into her memories like she had only just woken up in the morning, after a long night of thinking about nothing else. It wasn't right for her to leave it the way she did, before leaving to embark on a life-threatening job let alone.

The moment she stepped foot onto the battlefield, her pursuer was rid of by one of her own pirate brothers. "Tatsu!" She turned around and revealed her tied-up hands, allowing herself to be freed.

"(Y/N)! We all got so worried when Princess Yona told us Kum-ji took you away-"

"Where's Jeaha?"

"Uh, on our boat, I think-"

"Thanks!" She dashed off without her friend able to get in a word. He could only accept that nothing bad had happened to her, and continue putting up a fight.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) weaved in and out, dodging, speeding and doing all kinds of tricks in order to make her way to her destination. On her way, she managed to catch a glimpse of red hair in the shadows. Looking closer, she saw Yona hiding on a different boat with Yun next to her. She could spare the time to check on her partner.