Wherever I am ||Hiryuu x Warrior!Reader|| Fluff

I put this here because I don't know how many people bother to read the A/N's. From now on, I won't upload a new oneshot unless I get at least 15 DIFFERENT PEOPLE commenting on it. More details at the end.

To YukinoMusume: Here you go-- my first ever Hiryuu x Reader! I hope it's alright. I'm wondering if this is too OOC? Oh well, let me know! ^^

Many swords clashed and blood was spilled, dying the muddy ground a murky crimson red. All six warriors of Kouka looked unfazed, disinterested almost. What a bore, they would start to think. They could never extirpate the rebels, for there would always be someone who feared the dragon gods enough to be driven to kill. It was a nuisance. If not for King Hiryuu, the warriors' impetus, they would have quite the job long ago.

The last of the invaders were cut down much too easily, if they had not already retreated to keep their lives. With a sigh, tinged with disappointment, the green dragon dug his spear into the ground and made himself comfortable in the soil.

"The chumps don't stop coming, do they?"

"They're foolish to believe they can take on the mighty Hiryuu and dragon brethren."

"Well, if it gets me up in the morning, I don't see it as such a waste of time," (Y/N) replied to the White and Green Dragons' comments. She lay in a green patch of grass, away from the  blood-stained soil, and cloud-gazed. "I don't think I would've woken up if it weren't for Zeno bursting in to tell me we were being attacked."

"Zeno, why do you come with us? You're in the way."

"Because I want to protect King Hiryuu too, Abi!"

"And I'm very thankful, for all of you." His Majesty's crimson hair bounced in the air as he wandered over to his faithful warriors. "None of you got hurt?"

"Just who do you take us for, King? We're not careless like you."

"(Y/N)? How about you?"

"I'm fine, Your Majesty."

"That's a relief to hear." Hiryuu stood next to the girl, who continued to watch the bright blue sky of the early morn, and admired it with her. "It's a beautiful sky today."

"What's so special about it? You see it every day."

"You're already turning senile, Hiryuu."

"It doesn't hurt to at least appreciate it every now and then."

"Oh yeah?" Guen, who had been holding onto the paralysed Blue Dragon, carried him and practically dropped him next to (Y/N), face up, winding him.

Abi's face turned sour, but he relaxed as he ignored his annoying partners in battle, enjoying the sky with (Y/N).

"King Hiryuu and Abi are right, you guys. It's really nice. You should learn to relax," (Y/N) said, her eyes closed as she took in all her senses. The air still smelled of the battle's aftermath, but the gentle wind and shining sun were too pleasant to be ruined.

"That's what the problem is, (Y/N); it's too relaxing around here." Shuten, being the most argumentative of the four dragons, continued to complain.

"Your voice is ear-wrenching. Be quiet."

"What'd you say? Say it again to my face, Bluey!"

"Shuten, just be grateful we have a moment to ourselves where we're not fighting. I like my peace."

"(Y/N) has a point," Zeno smiled as he plopped himself on the other side of Abi. "Let's enjoy this moment of peace together. The next fight might be even more dangerous than this."