Secret Santa ||Shin-ah x Dandere!Reader|| !Christmas!

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.

To Leafdragon: Hope you have a jolly time reading this merry oneshot! ... I'll let myself out now. *walks into a door*

"Remember class, the official Secret Santa begins today. So make sure you pick a name out of the box on your way out!" the teacher exclaims enthusiastically. On that note, the bell rings and psychology class is dismissed.

I wonder who I'll get? (Y/N), a student, thinks to herself. With heavy books in hand, she reaches her hand into the small wooden box, and picks out a name. She reads the name "Shin-ah."

No one really knew who Shin-ah was. All anyone knew was that he had blue hair, which most people found to be very cool. He rarely talked in class, let alone to anyone, nor did he make eye contact with people. All he did was sit in a small, isolated area and would mess around with his pet squirrel. Nothing more, nothing less.

The rule for this year's Secret Santa was that whichever name you picked, you were able to whatever you wanted to for them. You were allowed to leave notes, buy a bunch of small presents, anything at all. (Y/N) didn't mind getting Shin-ah as her person, because they were both actually very similar people. She had a faint idea of what people would like to do for him.

The schoolyard was hoarded with students of many different year levels. (Y/N) pushed passed students as she tried to get to her locker as soon as possible, to avoid trouble of any kind. She fixed her glasses as someone was foolishly shoved into her, causing her glasses to nearly go flying. (Y/N) grabbed some food and quickly ran to the library, passing Shin-ah on the way.

The library was one of (Y/N)'s favourite places in the whole school. It was nice and quiet, and anyone hardly came to the library anyway. Like Shin-ah, (Y/N) wasn't much for talking either, unless it was deemed necessary. Only then would she talk to her peers and teachers. Some of the time, she would talk to herself.

"Now... what to do..." (Y/N) thought aloud. She got her notepad out and opened a fresh page, starting to write down a list of things she was to do. She was going from paper notes to decorated locker, gradually increasing the "wow factor" of her surprises each time.

Time had passed faster than expected, and so (Y/N) rushed to her next class, Art. On the way there, she left her first surprise in Shin-ah's locker; an acorn for his squirrel and a note saying "Hoping you have the perfect Christmas! From, your Secret Santa."

Art class was something (Y/N) loved. If she wasn't going to express her feelings by using words, she would use pencil and paper. Unbeknownst to her however, she wasn't the only one she knew who liked art, for Shin-ah unexpectedly pulled up a chair beside her, making sure he kept his head down and eyes covered.

"Hi..." he spoke so quietly, (Y/N) hearing him speak for the first time in a long time, or to her.

"....Hello," (Y/N) replied as quietly as possible. They both began to do their art task; sketching a version of their own favourite mythical creature. They were well and truly into their class and both Shin-ah and (Y/N) were hard at work.

"Your drawing... is really good," Shin-ah spoke again. (Y/N) didn't know whether she should be honoured or not, since Shin-ah never spoke to anyone.

"...Thank you," (Y/N) said before looking at Shin-ah's drawing of a dragon. "Yours is... really good too!" she said, a lot more excitedly than she had ought it to be. But it was a good drawing, and Shin-ah deserved the praise from someone.