I See You ||Zeno x Reader x Jeaha|| Zeno

To SumsCake: Here ya gooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! This is my first love triangle sort of oneshot, so I hope it meets expecations!! enjoyyyyyyyyyyy

Love keeps its promises; it keeps its word. It honours what's sacred because its vows are good. Love is not broken and it's not insecure. Love is not selfish, but love is pure. These 'rules' work when feelings are mutual, but unrequited love lacks the rulebook in which it teaches deprived people how its kind works. There aren't rules or guidelines to follow; that kind of love is a rebellious teenager that decides what happens, whether it be fair or not. As what is commonly said today--

"All is fair in love and war, my dear (Y/N)," the green dragon smirked at her response to the malicious turn of events. "But not to worry, for I'll always protect a beautiful lady such as yourself." He shuffled closer to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. (Y/N) couldn't help but feel her face heat up at his flirtatious gesture, no matter how meaningful it actually was from him.

"This is far from love, Jeaha," Yun said, obviously annoyed at Jeaha's lack of seriousness towards the given situation. "But you might be right on the 'war' part of things. This is a rebellion after all."

Shinah tapped the Thunder Beast's shoulder and pointed to a direction far off from their own place, where a large group of people treaded across the ground. "And they're prepared to kill anyone who gets in their way, apparently." Hak looked intensely at the group of men, minus a small count of women taking part, that had all gathered in the centre. It was almost hard to process how many citizens of a kingdom could group altogether to rebel against their current king.

"I didn't think there would be so many weapons involved in a protest..." Kija said in surprise as he pointed out the masses of home-made weaponry and tools alike in their hands. "Doesn't a protest use more words than actions?"

"Someone's a sheltered child..."

"I heard that."

"Like I said, they need to be able to fight if they're going to get far with what they're doing..." The Thunder Beast trailed off as his mind drifted to other ideas. "... It's not like it's a bad thing what they're doing-"

"That's enough, Hak," Jeaha quickly jumped in before he could continue on, knowing full well how sensitive Yona was to the topic. (Y/N)'s heart beat a little faster than it was only seconds ago, seeing Jeaha protecting his friend from what he knew she didn't need to hear. It was caring of him, thinking about how others would feel in their shoes. Maybe that's what (Y/N) found so pleasing about the green dragon.

"...We can't let them." Everyone turned to face the troubled princess, hearing her defend the man that killed her father to some extent.

"Yona-"

"It's not right. This isn't what a kingdom should be..."

"We know, Princess. But..." Yun began. "Are you sure you want to be a part of this? I mean... you know... because of-"

"I do. Su-won may have taken my father and the kingdom away from me... but I need to do what I can to protect the kingdom myself."

"We'll do it with you," (Y/N) said as she put a hand on her shoulder. "You're not alone in this. We can fight together."

"The Miss is right!" Zeno exclaimed as his cheery, usual self. "Even though Zeno can't fight, I can protect you and everyone else." Just like a staged play, full of emotion with each actor putting their hearts into their role, they agreed intently with spoken words of truth.

Brainstorming the possible solutions to stop the madness growing, each person contributed an idea of their own. The idea of reasoning was quickly tossed aside as it was the obvious wrong thing to try, suggested by the white dragon. After seeing the fire burning in their eyes, it would be suicide to think you could walk up to them and have a civil conversation. They thought as hard as they could, trying to avoid the idea of fighting violence with violence as much as they could. But they really couldn't see any other way.