SEQUEL INFO!

Alright readers I Fell In Love With A Bad Boy has come to an end, but don't worry :) keep up with the follows and the voting and you will be reunited with Nicole, Niall, Elizabeth, Harry, Martha and Joseph very soon :)

Please message me or leave comments on this story so I can talk to you as I would love to get to now everyone of you because I love you so much :*

Oh before I forget on the 8th of June is anyone going to see One Directions Where We Are Stadium Tour? Because I am and I would love to meet you if anyone is going to be there :)

The Sequel to this story is called Saving You [Sequel to I Fell In Love With A Bad Boy]
Now this story will not be started unless you keep up the good work and keep following and voting :)

Now I didn't want to be really mean so here is the description for Saving You.

'It's been a year. A year filled with heart ache and constant abuse. Niall searched all day, everyday to find any sign of Tom and his girlfriend Nicole, but returns home every night empty handed and drunk.

Nicole wasn't much better, spending every waking hour protecting Elizabeth from any kind of danger. Nicole was battered and beaten every hour of everyday but still managed to keep a positive mind and smile for Elizabeth's sake.

But what will happen when Elizabeth and Nicole finally break free and are able to be with the ones they love after so long. Will love power through? Or has it been too long?'