Chapter Fifty Seven

*NIALL'S POV*

This is it. In only a few minutes time I will be fighting.

I was sat in a small room preparing for my fight. My trainer Josh was making me go over a few moves that I could use in order for me to win. Right, left, right again, two lefts and a swift kick to the stomach. You see this fight wasn't exactly legal, our 'boxing' matches never were. It was a way to show our strength without the petty rules.

Walking over to the water fountain that was on the other side of the small room I saw Martha walk in with Harry and my godson in his arms.
"Hey mate, how's the training going?" I removed my eyes from the baby that began to stir in his fathers arms and answered Harry's question.
"Oh it's going good thanks." I nodded whilst downing the water from the cup. Harry walked over to me and placed little Joseph into my arms. I cradled him close to my chest and looked down at him.
"Where's Nicole?" I looked up at Martha who was wearing a white lace blouse and some black leggings.
"Urm she had to run some errands before coming to the match." Martha nodded in understanding.
"Does she know that the fight isn't legal?" Martha timidly asked. I sighed and looked back down at the baby in my arms.
"No she doesn't, she should be here soon anyway." I have Martha back her baby and began to stretch.
"Do you want me to go outside and look for her? I'll bring her here when I find her." I stopped stretching and looked at Harry who had offered to bring me my girlfriend.
"Yeah, that'd be great man." We embraced in a bro hug and he set off out of the small room and down the hallway.
"Well I better get in our seats, good luck Niall." Martha gave me a hug and a quick peck on the cheek and she exited the small room. I looked down at my left wrist and remembered what Nicole had told me this afternoon.
'I want you to have it, a reminder of me. A token of my love for you. And a good luck charm for this afternoon.' As long as I have Nicole in my life, I'm going to be fine.

*HARRY'S POV*

I walked down the narrow hallways and walked out the front door. Nicole should be here any minute now, Niall's match started in 5 minutes and I knew she wouldn't miss it. The streets were crammed with cars and it was usual for this street to be busy, but owell, there must be some big sale at a shop or something.

Another 3 minutes passed by slowly and I began to worry. What if she isn't coming? What if she is lost? What if she's been kidnapped?! Of fuck I'm losing it! I fished my phone out of my back pocket and unlocked it. Nope, no messages. A constant banging sound made me loose my focus on the phone and I looked behind me. Nope, the match hasn't started yet. The streets became silent except from the noise of the traffic.

As quick as the banging sound had stopped, it started again. I lifted my head up and looked over the street and amongst the cars. My eyes drifted over every single vehicle in search of the fucking annoying sound. I was about to give up and walk back into the gym when I locked eyes with a person in the back of and old red van. The person was mouthing my name and I took a step closer then I realised, that's not a person, it's a girl, Niall's girl. Nicole. My eyes bulged out of their sockets before I could mouth anything in return the lights had changed to green and I managed to read the last thing she mouthed to me before the van rounded the corner and disappeared.
'Help.'

My mind went into a blur, Nicole has been kidnapped, by who? Why? How will I tell Niall? Niall. He's going to going fucking mad. I stopped the pity party in my head and turned on my heels bolting it through the gym. I heard the announcer talking in the microphone and announcing Niall's competitor. I pushed through the crowds of people cheering both Niall and the competitor on. I could see Niall ahead of me, he was sat on the bench awaiting to be announced.

I pushed the final drunk out of the way and stumbled over to Niall.
"Woah mate, you alright?" Niall held me up and I shook my head.
"What's up man? Where's Nicole? Has she turned up yet?" Again I shook my head.
"She's not coming." Niall's face turned completely confused.
"What? She told me this morning that she was coming to watch me fight." I sighed and placed my hands on Niall's shoulders and looked directly into his eyes.
"Niall she's not coming. I saw her. Outside. She-She's been taken. She was in the back of someone's van. I went to help, but the van was gone before I could make a move. I'm so sorry." I felt as though I was about to cry, we has lost someone who was apart of our family, I can't imagine what Niall is thinking right now.

Niall's knees gave way and he slumped back onto the bench.
"No. No! This can't be happening! Not Nicole! Not just after Elizabeth! I love her, I need to find her!" Tears were streaming down his cheeks. He began to wrestle with me, trying to break free from my grip. I pulled him into my chest and hugged him as he continued to scream and cry.
"It's alright mate, we'll find her."