Chapter Thirty Three

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I tightened my grip around Niall and wiped my eyes.
"Well when you were gone, I just sat around the apartment in one of your shirts,"

**FLASHBACK**

I jumped onto the sofa and turned on the TV to Spongebob. Yes! It's been ages since Niall had left and I have had a shower and cleaned the apartment. There was a slight scratching at the door. What the fuck? I cautiously got up off the sofa and walked slowly to the door, not too close and not too far. The door swung open and men came charging in. I screamed and tried to run away but 2 men caught my arms and dragged me back into the living room and was met with Clint and Max standing in front of me. Oh shit. They both smirked at me as someone behind them pushed past and walked right in front of me.
"Hello love, I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Tom." My eyes widened in fear. No! This can't be THE Tom, the one that took Niall's sister! Fuck!
"Boys, out!" The men retreated out of the door and I took the chance and ran. I ran into Niall's room but before I could hide Tom grabbed me and forces me against him.
"You should probably have worn more than just your underwear and his shirt." He smirked at me and forced his lips upon mine.
"Get off me!" I screamed at him. He laughed and slapped me across the face, I fell to the floor, tears formed in my eyes.
"Get up." He seethed at me. When I didn't moved he delivered multiple kicks and punches to my stomach. He pulled me up by my hair. I screamed in pain, I could feel the hairs being ripped out of my head. Tom threw me on the bed and ripped Niall's shirt.
"C'mon babe lets have some fun." I cried as his hands roamed up and down my body, I felt disgusting. He roughy kissed my neck and collar bone, it felt nothing like then when Niall kissed my neck, this just felt wrong and that I was going to be sick.
"P-please leave m-me alon-ne." I whimpered as he tried to move further down my body. Tom immediately got off me and threw me in the floor and swiftly kicked me in the stomach one last time before bending over close to my ear and whispering,
"This isn't over." He left just as quickly as he came. I didn't think twice before hiding and waiting for Niall to come back.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"And then that's when you came home and here we are." I said with a long sigh at the end. I can't believe I told him. Niall stood up and walked over to the mirror, his eyebrows were furrowed, cautiously I got off the bed and waited for Niall to say something.
"Did he hurt you?" He asked vulnerably. Yeah I didn't say anything about him hitting me or coming onto me, I just said that he came over. Oops. I just looked down. Instantly Niall was in front of me, he lifted my chin up and made me meet his eyes.
"Nic please, tell me. I need to know." The look in his eyes was so unbearable to look at, I had to tell him.
"Yes, he-he slapped and kicked me." A tear escaped my eye and Niall immediately kissed it away.
"Don't cry, I'm so sorry. I'm gonna kill him." Niall took his arms away from around my body and stomped away from me. I can't let him kill Tom, no matter how many bad things he has done. I ran over to Niall and wrapped my arms around his waist before he could leave.
"Nic what's wrong?" He questioned as he turned around in my grip to face me.
"Don't go." I asked. He shook his head and pried my hands away from his waist. I need him to stay. I started to cry, tears pooled out of my eyes and I sunk to the floor in a ball.
"Don't leave me here." I whispered. He looked at me, expecting me to be standing until he turned his gaze to the floor where I lied broken on the floor. His eyes softened and he cradled me in his arms. Niall tucked us both into bed keeping me in his strong grip, and never letting an inch of space come between us.
"I'm not going anywhere baby."