Chapter Fourty Two

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

"Where on earth have you been young lady? Your father and I have been worried sick!" I rolled my eyes at my distressed mother, I love my parents and I know that they only do what's best for me but seriously I'm 17, I don't need to be smothered.
"I was fine mother, I've been with Niall the whole time." she shook her head at me and then pulled us both inside the house and out of the cold.
"Ah Niall, I see you brought our little girl back safe and sound. Thank you." I groaned as they continued to say how 'worried' they were and called me embarrassing names such as 'NicciPoo' and 'BeeBee' oh god.
"Yes I did sir, she was with me everyday. No need to worry." Niall said as he shakes my dads hand. I'm really happy that they get along and I hope my mother will warm up to him as much as my dad has.

"C'mon let's have a drink in the living room." my dad ushered us out of the hallway and into the living room. Instinctively I sat beside Niall while my dad sat opposite us on the other sofa, waiting for my mum to return with the drinks.
"So what made you come home today then Nic Nic?" I cringed as he called me that name, it's so babyish!
"Well I actually have something to tell you both, well...we both do." By this time my mum has returned with the drinks but she slammed the plate of cookies onto the coffee table making the china plate smash.
"Nicole, I swear to god if you are going to tell us that you are pregnant you can leave right now." Wait...WHAT?!
"I'm not pregnant! And even if I was, would you really kick me out? Really?! Well you know what? I'm just going to tell you. I'm moving in with Niall!!!" I glared at my mother whilst she returned it to me.
"You're not moving in with him. We are high up people and we do not associate with people who live in the gutter." she seethed. What did she just say? I let go of Niall's hand and stood up.
"What did you just say?" I asked through gritted teeth.
"Nic, it's fine, just leave i-"
"No it's not fine Niall! She can't speak about you like that! I love you!" I cut Niall off as he told me to leave it.
"Your not moving in with him." My mother glared at me once again.
"I'm not asking your permission, I was stating a fact mother!" I screamed at her. Her face paled as she looked at me in shock. I had never screamed at my mother before.
"Alright, everyone needs to calm down. Nicole, do you want to move in with Niall?" My father asked me politely.
"More than anything in the whole world dad." He took a deep breath and looked and mine and Niall's entwined fingers before exhaling.
"Then do it. We can't keep smothering you all your life. Go, be happy." I screamed and ran over to my dad and hugged the life out of him.
"But don't forget to visit ok?" I nodded my head vigorously. From the corner of my eye I saw Niall smiling at our interaction and immediately I ran over to him and jumped into his open arms.
"I can't wait, help me pack a bag would you?" I looked at Niall through my eyes lashes and I saw his eyes darken.
"Don't do that again or I will take you right here right now." he playfully growled in my ear and I gasped in shock.
"But my parents are here."
"Well then, looks like you're in for more of a treat when we get home." He huskily whispered on my neck, making my eyes flutter closed. A loud cough made me snap my eyes open and jump off of Niall. I sheepishly turned around and saw my dad sanding there with one eyebrow raised. Talk about awkward? I looked over at my mother and she gave me one last glare before storming out of the living room and slamming her door shut. My gaze flickered back over to my dad as he exhaled loudly.
"Go and pack a few bags and you can take them over now and I will pack the rest of your stuff and drop it over tomorrow, sound good?" I nodded and grabbed Niall's arm and towed him to my bedroom.

*NIALL'S POV*

"I can't wait to live together. Having you there with me everyday. Hugging you, kissing you, making love to you..." I whispered in her ear as I shut her bedroom door. Nicole's arms linked around my neck and pulled me closer and closer until our lips touched. Then she pulled away.
"Help me pack a bag." I playfully growled as she walked away from me and opened her walk in wardrobe. Wow.
"Stop gawking and help me idiot." I rolled my eyes and walked over to her dresser which was near her bathroom and opened up the top draw. My eyes bulged out of their sockets when I looked inside. Lingerie. White, Red, Pink...Black. Damn. A gasp made me drop the flimsy black material back into the draw and quickly turn around. Nicole ran towards me and slammed the draw shut. She hesitantly looked up at me and her cheeks were inflamed.
"I love your lingerie stash babe." I winked at her as he cheeks became even redder.
"Stop it, or you'll never see me in them."
"Is that a bet Ms Anderson?" I taunted as I backed her up into a corner. She was trapped haha. A sly smirked plastered itself across her face before she looked up at me through her eyelashes and pulled my head down near her face and whispered,
"No it's a promise Horan." A growl escaped my lips as she nibbled on my earlobe. Damn, when did she get so forceful? I pushed her up against the wall and harshly sucked on her neck as she moaned in pleasure.
"We can't do this here." Nicole panted as she put her hands on my chest, pushing me away.
"Hurry up then." I walked away from Nicole and picked up the black lingerie from the draw and put it in her bag.
"I want you to wear that tonight." I demanded as I shoved it in her bag. A sexy smile erupted on her lips as she nodded and finished packing her bag.
"Done?" I asked hopefully
"Done." I picked up the bag and hauled it over my shoulder and grasped Nicole's small hand in mine.
"Ready babe?" I asked we made our way down the stairs and to the front door.
"Ready."