Chapter Fourty Nine

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

5 days. The countdown is still continuing. I rolled out of bed and nudged Niall.
His front was slumped against the mattress, his hair was covering his closed eyes and he was slightly snoring with his mouth open.
"Get up." I yawned and when Niall didn't answer I jumped on him.
"Nicole, I swear you're trying to kill me." I heard Niall mumble into the mattress. I huffed and removed myself from his body. As I started to make my way out of the bedroom, Niall's hand wound around my wrist.
"I didn't say I wanted you to leave." I turned around to see a sleepy Niall standing in front of me. He was shirtless and his boxers hung low of his hips. I bit my lip to stop myself from pouncing on him.
"I know I'm sexy babe, but you don't have to drool over me." Niall smirked whilst crossing his arms over his toned chest. I rolled my eyes and let out a disgruntled sound.
"Snob." As soon as the word escaped my lips I felt a hand smack my bum. I gasped turning around to yell at him for slapping my ass. But I couldn't yell at him, well not when his plump lips are against my own. We both smirked into the kiss and things began to get a little heated. I ran my hands up and down his chest, touching each tattoo. Niall dipped his head and started to attack my neck with kisses. I felt the bed behind my thighs and Niall softly pushed me down in it and settled himself over me.
"I love you." Niall said as he looked deeply into my eyes.
"I love you too." I replied. Just as we were about to kiss the sound of Niall's phone rippled through the apartment.
"Rein check?" Niall asked as he pulled himself off of the bed and over to the nightstand where is phone was laid. I rested my back against the backboard and got comfortable.
"What?! Yes, ok. We'll be there. Stay calm." Niall ended the call and frantically started throwing on items of clothing.
"Urm Niall, are you ok?"
"Get changed. Hurry." His time was urgent and he chucked clothes at my feet. I scrambled into the leggings and decided to stay in Niall's top. Niall tugged me towards the front door and I stopped.
"I'm not moving until you tell me where we're going." Niall exhaled and took my hands in his.
"Martha's in labour."