Chapter Fifty Six

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

Tom's grip on my arm was tight and I knew for certain that bruises would form in a few days. Tom lead me down the alleyway next to Starbucks and when I saw two men opening the back doors to a big red van I began to struggle. I attempted to pull my arm away from Tom but he pulled me closer towards his body and pressed something cold and hard to my side. Oh no, he has a gun. He brought his lips right beside my ear and spoke harshly.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Remember I know where your friends live, and I would love to give Niall's apartment some color, maybe blood red?" My eyes widened at his dark tone and his disturbing threat. I sighed deeply and when I was pushed into the tatty old van, I made no sign that I was going to run or scream for help. The doors were slammed closed and I backed into the furthest corner of the van. I heard all three men climb into the van and the ignition turn on. The van backed out of the small alleyway and onto the mainroad. I looked out of the small window of the van and sighed, no one in the outside world knows what is happening around them. I frowned as I looked around, this is Niall's neighbourhood still. The van rounded a corner and I saw the old gym where Niall was having his match today. When we stopped at a red light right outside the gym I frantically looked around the outside of the gym to see anyone who I recognised, someone who could help me.

Just as I began to loose all hope a man walked outside, he was strong built, his arms were covered in tattoos and his head was covered in curly locks. Oh my god that's Harry! I banged on the small glass window attempting to get his attention. Damn, not working. I finally settled for beating the shit out of the door, I had no choice, the lights were about to change to green. I pounded my fists against the vans door and occasionally used my feet. My ruckus had caused enough attention for the people outside the gym to look around to see where the noise was coming from. With one final punch I hit the door so load that Harry's head snapped to the direction of where I was. Harry looked confused at first and then it clicked. His eyes widened in shock and horror. However I remained calm and mimed one word to him. 'Help'. Before Harry could even think about helping me, the van took off down the road and leaving Harry to fade into the distance along with my hopes of ever being free.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Oh shit Harry saw her!

Sorry for the really small chapter but I wanted to update some more and I thought why the fuck not? I might update tomorrow but I'm not sure as I am out with the family :) WOOP WOOP :) going to see a pantomime of Jack and the Beanstalk :)

Anyway the book is coming to an end, but don't worry there will be a sequel :) however I don't know what it will be called yet or what will happen in it :/ Owell ;)

TheBookNerd1