Chapter Thirty

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole.*

Wow this day was eventful. And it wasn't even noon yet. Well what have I learnt today?
1.Martha's mum doesn't like us.
2.Martha is pregnant with a little boy.
3.The boys name will be Joseph Tom Styles.
4.Harry is planning on staying.

"Well I think we'd better get back home now, I need to cook lunch and Nic has a thing on." I looked at Niall as frowned. What? I didn't have anything planned!?! He shot me a look that said 'just go with it.'
"Oh yeah, I've got that, ur...car boot sale to go to." I stuttered as I pulled Martha and Harry into a hug and saying bye to Martha'a tummy. Niall took my hand in his and led us down the narrow corridors down to where we parked the car.

-Skipping the car ride cause I can't be bothered to write it :))-

Niall cut off the engine and ran over my side to open my door.
"M'lady." Niall asked in a awfully bad British accent.
"Why thank you kind sir." I said back in the same ridiculous accent. After we had gotten out of the car we both burst into laughter of how stupid we are. We took the stairs up to Niall's apartment; we seem to spend a lot of time here lately, not that I'm complaining, I'd rather be here any day of the week. We reached the floor where Niall's apartment was and there was a figure leaning against the door.
"Ah, I see you have finally arrived." Niall let go of my hand and pushed me behind him; hidden from the unknown figure.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Niall spat at the hooded figure. Looking at the man I caught the sense that I know him? What?
"Now, now, now. No talking like that now Horan, you have a lady present." The figure chuckled darkly. Niall instantly looked back at me to meet my confused gaze.
"I do believe we have met before lovely, you look so innocent." The mans eyes raked down my body and I twisted in self consciousness.
"Don't you fucking look at her, you sick son of a bitch!" I fisted the back of Niall's t-shirt for 2 reasons; 1: to calm him down and 2: because I'm scared shitless.
"My boss wouldn't like to hear you say these things now would he Horan? Remember that day? Can you remember? I bet you can." He smirked in relish of Niall's misery.
"L-Leave him a-alone." I shakily snapped.
"And princess who are you?" Ew, no. Only Niall can call me Princess. Before I could answer that I was Niall's girlfriend he immediately answered quicker.
"She's just a friend." Ouch, what? I but back the tears and hung my head low. Of corse it was all a sham. I should have known better than to fall in love with a bad boy.
"Oh, I get ya. Ill let you get to it then. See you soon Horan and hopefully you too gorgeous." My face turned up in disgust as the figure walked away back down the corridor.

I was left in an uncomfortable silence with Niall. He kept fiddling with his keys in his hand. Frustrated I took the keys and jammed them into the lock and slamming the door open with force before running into the bedroom and locking myself in the bathroom where I sunk to the floor and cried. In a matter of seconds there was constant bangs on the bathroom door.
"Nicole! Open the door! I can explain!" His muffled voice said through the door.
"No...go away Niall!" I sobbed. Just then the sound of the door being picked was all I could hear. That little shit! Before I could put my back against the door to prevent him from entering he slammed open the door and dropped to his knees in front of me.
"Nicole I swear I didn't mean it like that." Niall said as he ripped my knee caps. I shook off his touch and got off the floor and walked into the bedroom.
"No I get it Niall. Who the hell would want to be my boyfriend anyway? Why would anyone love me? It was all just a game." I quivered. Niall took long strides towards me before pinning me to the wall.
"Don't you ever say that again. I love you more than words can ever say, and no one else can have you remember? Your mine. You were never just a game to me, you're the girl I'm supposed to end up with." Niall growled.
"Then why did you say it?" I asked vulnerably with a tear falling down my cheek. Without a second glance Niall kissed the tear away and pulled me close to him.
"I had to say it. You're so much more than just a friend to me. You just don't understand. That was one of Tom's gang members; the ones that-that took my sister! He was also there at the night of the exchange, Tom and Max are brothers so their gangs combine most of the time. But if I'd had said you were my girlfriend they would have taken you away from me, like they did my sister and I can't live without either of you." Niall cried whilst squeezing me tight. I knew I recognised that dude! He's the one that, omg he's the one that shot me! I looked back at Niall's face and he had tears streaming down his face.
"I'm so sorry Niall, I didn't realise it was like that." I looked down ashamed.
"Don't worry, it's fine, I should have explained." He flashed me a crooked smile and his gaze turned to the bed.
"Want a nap?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. Damn I really need my sleep. Niall peeled his clothing from his body leaving him in just he Calvin Klein boxers, he jumped in the bed and looked at me expectantly I hesitantly tugged my skinny jeans off my legs and let them drop to the floor and then I pulled my top over my head and threw it at Niall's face before climbing in the bed and snuggling close into Niall's body before drifting off to sleep in no time.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

So what do you guys think???

<3 Vote <3 Comment <3 Fan <3

Please read my friends fanfictions called...

My English Teacher-Harry fanfic
Back To Basics-Niall fanfic

By... AliceInWonderlandxd

Also I recommend you to read...

After
By... imaginator1d

The Knight In Leather Armour.

The Teacher.

My Boyfriends Brother.

Bad Boy Horan.