Chapter Thirty Two

*NIALL'S POV*

I really didn't want to leave Nic at mine by herself but it would probably be more dangerous if she was in the gym with a load of big ass creeps staring at her. I shook the thoughts out of my head and parked my new landrover outside the gym. I cut of the engine and retrieve my duffel bag from the back, containing my boxing gear. I didn't bother checking instead I walked to room where I train. I knew this place like the back of my hand, it's like my second home. I dumped my bag on the side and removed my top chucking it ontop of the bag, leaving me in just my joggers.

"Ah, there you are Horan." My manager stated when he saw me punching the shit out of the punching bag in front of me.
"What?" I asked as I continued to punch.
"You have a match tomorrow." I nodded and focused back on the punching bag.
"It's against Max." I balled my fists tighter and my brow furrowed, why does he want to fight me?
"He also wants that girl there too, he said if she isn't there it's off." My blood went cold, I stopped punching and the punch bag hit me hard in the stomach but didn't match to the pain in my stomach. No, Nicole can't be there. I don't want her to be in more harms way.
"No." I stated and walked over to the bench and retrieved my bag and t-shirt.
"You haven't had a fight in ages Horan and I'm not going to let you waste it because of some girl!" Simon shouted at me as I neared the door. I turned back to glare at him. What?!
"How dare you say that about her! She's not just some fling, I love her! She is not going to be there! End of!" I tugged the t-shirt over my head and opened the door slamming it behind me before jumping into my car and making the engine roar to life. I turned on my phone and realised I had 20 missed calls and 10 new messages all from Nicole. I decided to wait until I got home to read them all. I stepped on the gas and drove down the familiar streets to see my beautiful girlfriend.

I cut the engine and jogged up to the block of flats and ran down the corridor until I reached my door. There were chips in the door near the key hole. What? I reached into my joggers and retrieved my key I went to place it in the key hole but instead the door opened. What the fuck? The apartment was a mess. The sofa was moved, cups and mugs were smashed, feathers were everywhere. Now I was on alert. Where is Nicole?. Without a second thought I began to scan my apartment. She's not in the living room or the kitchen, so she's either in my bedroom or the bathroom. There was a creak instinctively I took a kitchen knife from the counter and cautiously walked into my room. The bed sheets were on the floor along with the pillows. Now I'm scared.
"Nicole?" I asked cautiously as I walked fully into the room. There was a creak behind me. I flipped around and held the knife up ready to strike. My eyes met with Nicole's distraught expression. She had dried tears down her cheeks, her hair was a mess, my shirt that she was wearing is ripped and she was limping. I dropped the knife on the bedside cabinet.
"Nic, what the fuck happened?" She didn't answer instead she flung herself at me, I caught her as we both fell onto the bed, I rolled us over so she was beneath me.
"Nic, what happened to you?" I stroked her cheek as she continued to cry. I kissed her tears away as they appeared and then I left one to her lips.
"Ok, I-I'll tell you" she croaked I moved from on top of her to next to her. I kept her tight in my embrace as she talked.