Chapter Fourty One

*NIALL'S POV*

This is it. I'm going to ask her, I'm ready. But what if she says no? Damn, when did I turn into a pussy?! 'When you fell in love' my subconscious nagged me. Alright, fuck it I'm just going to ask her.

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

Niall walked over to the edge of the bed where I was laying and pulled me up so that I was sat on the bed in front of him whilst he stood over me. I wonder what he's going to ask me. My palms became sweaty from the anticipation. I looked up and saw Niall with his eyebrows furrowed, damn he does that a lot. He suddenly snapped out of whatever he was doing and reached into his back pocket to retrieve a box before going down on one knee in front of me. Omg! Is he going to ask me to marry him?
"Nicole, I love you so much and it takes me great courage to ask this but, will you move in with me?" He quickly opened the box and there lying on the cushions was a key. What the hell?!
"Niall you almost gave me a heart attack!" He chuckled, still crouched in the same position. Then I remembered I still hadn't answered him. Without hesitation I nodded my head. A look of relief etched on Niall's face along with a big goofy grin. He stood up and grabbed my face kissing me multiple times.
"This is going to be amazing babe." I laughed and hugged Niall tightly. This really is going to be amazing, we're going to be living together...forever. No, we're not, I only have 2 weeks. 2 weeks to say goodbye. 2 weeks until I have to leave my loved ones. Did I make the right choice by moving in with Niall? Well I only have 2 weeks of freedom left so I may as well live them.

*NIALL'S POV*

She said yes. She said yes! SHE SAID YES! I couldn't contain my excitement, I hugged her and showered her face in kisses.
"This is going to be amazing babe." I really can't believe she said yes. This is the best day of my life!
"When can I move in?" Nicole asked shyly whilst she twiddled her thumbs.
My eyes widened and then it hit me, when will she want to move in? Wait she just asked me when she can move in...
Without skipping a heartbeat I said,
"Now." A breathtaking grin took over her face as she nodded in acceptance. This is actually happening!

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

Oh god, how will I tell my parents? What would they think? Would they hate me? Well it's not like they're ever around anyway...
"Ok, let's go and get my stuff then." Niall grabbed my hand and started towing me towards the door.
"Er, Niall? I might need something on under the t-shirt maybe?" He spun around and looked at what I was wearing and nodded. I am not just going out in Niall's t-shirt. Niall returned in front of me with a pair of grey joggers.
"Here, put theses on babe. I can't have other men looking at what is mine." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys to Niall's car whilst dragging him out of the apartment.

-skipping the car ride-

Niall cut off the engine and we sat in the car just staring at my house. Oh god, their going to think I'm a slut if I'm going to live with Niall. I think Niall noticed my doubts as he took both my hands in his and gazed deeply ini my eyes.
"It's ok hun, you'll be fine. Just tell them straight." I nodded and jumped out of the car and waited on the drivers side for Niall to get out.
"Are you not coming in with me?" I asked my breathing starting to pick up. Niall smirked before shutting his window and jumping out of the car and locking it behind him.
"Of course I am baby." he huskily whispered as he locked our hands together and took small steps to the front door of my house.
'Don't be a wuss Nicole.'
'Don't be a wuss.'
'You want this!'
I lifted my shaking hand a knocked 3 times. Looking back at Niall he wore a cheeky smile on his face whereas I had a grimace. Before I could chicken out the door opened to revealing my flustered mother.