Chapter Twenty One

*NIALL'S POV*

Yes! That's my girl! Nicole was aiming a gun at Max's head, if he even hit me again she'd blow his head off. I know her. She so pissed off. I smirked and pushed Max off me and I stood by Nicole's side. Gripping onto her right arm slightly, letting her know I was here. I think we had the advantage, we had rounded up Max and his men in front of us, Martha and Harry were on a slightly raised hill on the right of us and we had a gun pointed at Max's heart. Max has lost. Well, that's what I thought. The air was silent. That's when I heard it, the click. I peered over Nicole's shoulder as she frantically looked over the group of men, counting and recounting. But I had already found him. He was behind us aiming the gun barrel and Nicole's heart. Without my heart skipping a beat I tackled Nicole to the ground, shielding her from the gun. But the shot had already been taken. Max and his gang had scampered away, leaving nothing but footprints behind. Harry had pushed Martha against a tree and he was shielding her with his own body. I turned my attention to the girl in my arms; who again was unconscious, I quickly gazed over her body to see if I hadn't moved her in time. I let out a shaky breath of relief as I noticed she wasn't injured.

I tightly hugged her as her limp body stayed tightly wound in my embrace. I noticed Harry and Martha were beside me when I heard a sharp intake of breath.
"What happened to her right arm?!" Martha whispered hysterically. Immediately I looked to her arm and noticed a deep cut from where the bullet shot the side if her arm.
"Fuck." I muttered, gently carrying Nicole bridal style up to Harry's car.
"I'll take you home mate. Make sure Nic stays with you though, she can't be left alone now. I'm taking Martha back to mine." I just nodded and said a simple 'thanks', my princess had been shot and I can't help but think that it was all my fault, I dragged her into this mess, and now she is injured. It's all my fault. But I can't stop my feelings for her. I will talk to Martha or Harry about it later, when my princess is conscious and when I have finished attacking her in kisses.

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

The constant beeping of an alarm clock woke me from my peaceful sleep. Wait, I didn't go to sleep. Wow. What the hell happened? Right, what was the last thing I remember? I was in the forest with Niall, Martha, Harry and- oh no. I could feel myself slipping out of unconsciousness and I slowly groaned as I was met with the bright light of Niall's room. Oh Niall must have brought me home. I bolted upright when I noticed I was alone. A shooting pain went up my arm and I screamed in pain. In an instant I heard pounding feet running towards me, Niall burst through the bedroom door and scanned the room for danger. He finally set his gaze and me and flashed me a grin. I tore my gaze away from the shirtless Niall and looked at my right arm to see it bandaged up. What the fuck? Niall noticed my confusion as he sighed and sat next to me on the bed.
"Does it hurt?" He asked venerably, I gave him a questioning look, oh no, he thinks its his fault.
"It's fine, just stings. Don't you think that this is your fault. It was mine. I shouldn't have gone over to him. But I couldn't let you get hurt." I said looking down at my hands in my lap.

I took a quick glance at Niall and wished I hadn't. His eyes were rock hard, the liquid blue that makes me swoon was no longer there.
"You think this was your fault?! It wasn't. It was that sick son of a bitch!," Niall fumed pushing me down on my back, with him hovering over me.
"None of this was your fault. And you were worried about my safety?! I would rather die than see you harmed in anyway," He moved his face so close to mine, our lips were slightly brushing together, god he was turning me on.
"Remember your mine. Not Max's." I nodded as Niall removed his lips from mine and down to my neck, I gasped as he began to suck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, suppressing my urges. Niall chuckled and began to suck harder. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let out a small moan and I felt Niall's lips tug into a smile.
"He wouldn't be able to make you moan like I do. Your mine." I gazed into Niall's eyes, and saw determination.
"Say it." I gave him a blank confused look. He moved his lips inches from my own,
"Say your mine." I giggled and noticed Niall wasn't holding my hands anymore. With ease I flipped Niall over so he was laying on the bed and I was straddling him. I had pinned his hands above his head and he struggled beneath me. I smirked in triumph as he gave up. Slowly and being seductive I bowed my head close to his lips and grazed them against my own. I laughed as I felt his bulge poking me. I brought my lips right next to his war and whispered,
"No." Before Niall could catch me I sprung off the bed and ran down the hallway, hiding behind the island in the kitchen.

I heard Niall run into the living area, I suppressed a giggle as he ran straight past me. I heard the door to the apartment close and I thought now would be a good time to move my hiding spot as he is looking in the corridor for me. I quietly tip toed back into Niall's bedroom and searched for a place to hide.

I opened the door to Niall's closet and just as I was about to get in, 2 firm hands grabbed my waist spinning me round to face a smirking Niall. He left me no time to deal with shock before he smashed his lips to mine. This kiss was different to the others, it held more passion and love.
"I love you so god damned much, don't ever put your life in danger for me again. I can't loose you." Niall murmured against my lips. When he said that I knew I was ready to give myself to him. Niall lifted me up and I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, whilst still not breaking the kiss. Niall walked over to the bed and gently placed me down underneath him whilst he hovered over me.
"Say your mine." He whispered.
"I'm all yours." I whispered back, his eyes widened in realisation of what I meant.
"Really?" He asked unsurely. I nodded as Niall reattached his lips to mine.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance whilst I unbuttoned Niall's trousers and pulled them down his legs. Niall quickly ripped of his shirt, showing off his perfectly chiseled body with tattoos gracing his arms. He took no hesitation before removing his shirt from me that he had changed me into. We were both left in our underwear. Niall quickly scooped me up and undid my bra before placing me back down on the bed and flinging the clothing to the other side of the room. I blushed as Niall looked at my chest.
"Amazing." He murmured. I could see Niall's erection straining against the black fabric that confined him. He bend down and kissed my lips softly before it got more heated and we removed each others boxers {both pairs were Niall's but he put her in them to sleep in}

Niall pulled me up to stand in front of him, instinctively I moved my arms to cover my areas, but Niall beat my hands there.
"Don't cover yourself up. Your beautiful from head to toe. Your simply mesmerising." I blushed again. Damn you Horan, this is what you do to me! Niall settled us back onto the bed and hovered over me again.

"Are you sure your ready?" Niall questioned again as he cupped my breasts. His length at my entrance. I took a deep breath and nodded.
"I'm gonna go slow, if you want me to stop just say. I don't want to hurt you." I squeezed my eyes shut as Niall entered me. I locked my jaw and fisted the bed covers as I restrained my screams, I couldn't help it when a whimper escaped my lips. Niall looked distraught that he had caused me pain but I just nodded with tears in my eyes. Niall thrusted in and out slowly, making me get used to the pain before it turned into unquestionable pleasure.
"...Niall...g-go...faster." Niall's thrusts became faster and faster until we both reached our climax s and Niall released into the condom. Niall took off the condom and wrapped it up before throwing it in the bin and lifting me off the bed and gently placing me underneath the covers. Niall ran round to the other side of the bed and slipped in next to me. We faced each other and we both wore a shy smile on our faces.
"Goodnight my gorgeous princess. I love you." Niall whispered, wrapping his arm round my waist and pulling me closer to his naked body.
"Night Nialler, I love you too, with all my heart." I kissed him lightly on the lips before snuggling deep into his bare chest before sleep took me.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello beautiful readers :)

Sorry that was quite a sexy chapter haha :) well my best friend who is reading this has been bugging me for ages about me have a sexy chapter soon. So here it is AliceInWonderlandxd I hope you enjoyed it ;) it was rather funny to write to be honest. My dad came over and went "what you writing there?" And I screamed "NOTHING!!!" and ran away hahaha :)

Love you readers :)
Stay amazing :) <3

NatalieMills244