Chapter Fifty Two

*NIALL'S POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, I jumped into the shower and scrubbed myself down. I was excited for the fight. I could feel the blood pumping in my veins. Its been a while since I have had a match and I wanted to be ready. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror above the sink and and brushed my teeth and gave myself a prep talk.
'You can do this.'
'You can do this.'
'It's just one match.'
'You're used to this.'
'You'll be fine.'
I released my grip on the sink and grabbed my black boxing shorts from the chair along with my white v neck. I carelessly tugged the clothes onto my body and looked over at the bed.

The sheets were a mess half on and half off the bed. Pillows were strewn all over the room. But the gorgeous girl in the centre of the bed caught my full attention. She was laying on her stomach with her head facing my side of the bed. Her hair was cascaded over pillows and bed covers. Nicole's naked back was aglow from the sun which poured in from the blinds. The bed sheets covered the intimate parts of Nicole that I would only ever see. I walked over to the goddess on the bed and gently laid down next to her. The second the bed dipped down; signalling that I occupied the left hand side of the bed, Nicole's arm wrapped around my waist and she tugged her naked body closer to mine. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her even closer than before. I have never fallen in love before. It was never in the cards for me. Love to me was a load of bullshit. But that was before Nicole came into my life. She has given me everything. She made me know what love was. And I'm never letting love go, just as long as I have Nicole.

Nicole's body shifted next to me and I gazed down at her face so see her eyelids flutter open to reveal her soft emerald eyes.
"Morning beautiful." I lent down and kissed her lips, cheek and forehead. Nicole hummed when my lips came into contact with her skin which made me smirk.
"You're already changed?" Nicole gave me a questioning look and I gave her a cheeky smile in return. She playfully rolled her eyes and tugged the covers away from her body and raised from the bed. I gawked at her body, she had curves in all the right places.
"Stop staring you perv." Nicole laughed as she pulled one of the sheets around her body.
"I'm sorry, I could help myself. You looked like a goddess." Again Nicole rolled her eyes and started to walk away from me into the bathroom. I jumped down from the bed and wrapped my arms around Nicole's waist from behind.
"Gotcha." Nicole's musical laugh filled my ears as I nipped at the skin on her bare shoulders.
"N-Niall st-op. L-et me g-get rea-dy." Nicole laughed as I nuzzled my face into her soft neck.
"Ok but don't take to long babe. I'll be waiting." I dropped my right eye into a wink and sat back down on the bed.
"Of course your highness." Nicole mocked as she bowed down.
"I prefer your majesty." I joked as Nicole straightened out of her bow.
"Of course you would." Nicole laughed as she turned around and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind her.