Chapter Fourty

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

It was quiet. I looked around the room to see everyone sleeping. Niall had his head rested on my lap whilst his feet occupied his chair. I brushed back his artificial blonde hair from his face. I don't want to leave him, but I have to. It wasn't until I looked up that I noticed that I was silently crying. I have to ask him now. I slowly removed Niall's head from my lap and gently put his head back on my seat. I didn't dare glance back around. I quickly pulled my phone out of my back pocket and dialled the number.

1 ring...2rings...3 rings...4ri-

"Hello?" my voice was shaky from where I'd been crying.
"Ah, Nicole. Have you made your decision yet?" I exhaled loudly and tugged my fingers through my hair.
"I need more time! I can't say goodbye in 2 days...please." I was practically begging now. I was desperate. I heard Tom curse slightly under his breath and then he chuckled.
"Alright, being the nice and kind person I am. I'll give you 2 weeks to say goodbye. You'd better show or you family, friends and your precious Niall will be dead." He seethed at the end. I can't believe it. He's giving me 2 weeks?! It's better than I ever hoped for.
"Don't worry, I will. Thank you." I quickly hung up the phone before he could change his mind. I saw Martha turn in her sleep. Quietly I walked over to the left side of the bed and softly stroked Martha's baby bump.
"Don't worry, I'll keep your mummy, daddy and uncle Niall safe." I left a kiss on her stomach and laid on the floor in front of Niall. Then without thinking about 2 weeks time, I fell into a dreamless slumber.

I could feel myself being picked up from the floor and cradled in someone's arms.
"It's ok princess, I've got you." Niall's soft voice whispered in my ear. I snuggled myself closer to his body as his arms tightened around me and I fell into the peaceful darkness once again.

I fluttered my eyelids opened and was met with Niall's bedroom? When did we even leave the hospital. I shook my head from my confusing thoughts and carefully got out of the bed. I trudged over to the full length mirror that was hung on the wardrobe and gasped. My hair was a mess and once again I was only wearing one of Niall's t-shirts. Groaning I walked into Niall's bathroom and turned on the shower.
"Having a shower huh? Mind if I join you?" Niall's husky voice purred in my ear. I turned around to face him and pushed him back slightly.
"You wish Horan, now get out so I can shower." Niall chuckled but left the bathroom.
"I need to ask you something when you get out of the shower babe." I heard Niall shout through the wooden door as I began to strip off and step into the hot shower.
"Ok."
I took the bottle of shampoo and scrubbed my hair until it was perfectly clean. Ah, that's better. When I was finally clean I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Mother of fuck it's cold out here! I looked around the small bathroom in search of a towel and couldn't see one anywhere. Damn it!
"Niall?" No answer.
"Niall?" Still no answer. Well I guess going to have to play it this was then.
"NIALL HELP! QUICK! HELP ME! NIALL!" I screamed through the wooden door. In a matter of seconds I heard his feet running into his room.
"Nic? Nic?! What is it? Open the door! Forget it, there's no time!" Confused by Niall's words I stepped back from the door and covered myself with the shower curtain. I heard Niall whisper.
"1...2...3..." A sickening crack was echoed around the house. The noise happened again, only this time the door was knocked off its hinges and fell in pieces at my feet. I screamed as it hit floor. Damn, I didn't know he was going to do that! In an instant Niall was in front of me, checking me over and pushing my hair back.
"What's wrong baby? What happened? What did you hurt?" I gazed into his eyes and saw...fear? Oh god, I scared him.
"I...ur...need a towel..." I stuttered and looked down at my feet.
"Is that why you screamed? Cause you needed... a towel?" I hesitantly looked up at his face, his eyes brows were creased in confusion but his eyes held humour.
"Yes." I spoke confidently. Niall let out a breathy laugh and shook his head.
"You'll be the death of me I swear." He chuckled as he retrieved me a towel from his room. I graciously accepted the towel and quickly wrapped it around my body.
"Thank you." I kissed Niall's cheek and took Niall's shirt; which I was wearing earlier, out of the sink. I was about to put the top over my head when it was taken from my grip.
"Hey! I need that!" I whined as Niall held it over his head. Sighing Niall lowered his arm but when I went to reach for it, he moved it again.
"Let me." He purred in my ear. A blush instantly imprinted itself on my cheeks. He still has this effect on me. I lifted my hand over my head and let the towel drop to the floor. I felt the material of Niall's t-shirt carefully being pulled onto my body. When I opened my eyes I saw that Niall's eyes had darkened majorly.
"Keep it in your pants Horan." I laughed as his gaze raked my body. He seemed to snap out of his gaze when I caught him.
"I can't help it when your just wearing my shirt." He whispered huskily in my ear from behind me. I pushed away from his body and strutted back into Niall's bedroom and bellyflopped on his bed.
"So what did you want to ask me?"

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow guys, thanks for all the votes and reads it's amazing to see that your enjoying my book :) I love you all so much :)

This specific chapter is dedicated to TeaCvitanovi thank you for reading my book and leaving a comment and for voting :) love you :*

I promise I will either update again tonight or tomorrow, that's all for now. Love you guys :*

NatalieMills244.