Chapter Fifty Three

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I locked the bathroom door and quickly jumped into the shower, cleansing my body and hurriedly washing my hair. I shut off the water and wrapped one of Niall's big towels around my body. I looked over my right shoulder to see the mirror had fogged up due to the heat of my shower. I slowly approached the mirror and wiped it clean. I looked at my reflection and sighed.
'Nicole you can do this.'
'Be brave.'
'Think about Niall.'
'For once you are going to save him.'
'Oh my gosh I can't do this!'
'Yes you can, stop being such a wuss! Think about Martha and Harry, think about their sweet little baby. Think about Niall...'

I turned away from the mirror. I can do this. Once I had finished my mini war in my head I unlocked the bathroom door and walked over to the wardrobe to retrieve some clothes. Instantly I found my black leggings and Niall's green sports jersey. I tugged the clothing onto my body and turned around to see Niall smirking at me from the bed.
"I love you wearing my clothes, you look so sexy." I blushed at Niall's compliment and walked over to him. Niall opened his legs so I could walk between them.
"As much as I love you in my clothes, I absolutely adore you without any." Niall hummed against my collarbone whilst attempting to remove the jersey that covered my torso.
"Nu uh Mr Horan. I have only just got changed and you need to get ready for your match." Niall sighed but reluctantly let the material slide back over my stomach.
"C'mon, I'll make you some breakfast."

The scent of eggs, bacon, sausages and toast filled the apartment. Arms wrapped around my waist behind as his soft blonde hair tickled my cheek. I giggled and jumped away from his touch.
"Niall stop." I laughed as Niall continued to nuzzle his face into my neck.
"Ok breakfast is ready." I giggled whilst bumping my hip to Niall's in attempt to move him. I emptied to food onto a plate for Niall and buttered the two pieces of toast. I put one piece of toast on Niall's plate and put the other in my mouth. I picked up the plate which was filled with food and placed it on the island.
"Niall, it's on the table!" I yelled and sat on one of the tall breakfast chairs.
"Coming!" Niall came running in from the living area and sat down opposite to me. I gazed at Niall as he shovelled forkfuls of food into his mouth. Niall noticed that I was staring at him and looked up at me.
"What?"
"Nothing." I giggled whilst raising the piece of toast and taking a bite.
"Is that all your eating?" Niall asked as he looked at my tiny plate.
"Urm, yeah I guess. Shit I forgot the tea!" I jumped from the chair and stumbled over to the kettle. I poured the hot water into two mugs and added milk and sugar.
"Here, sorry I forgot about the tea." Niall shook his head and accepted the tea. I looked down at my small plate to find it piled with food. My eyes widened and my stomach growled from looking at it.
"Niall, this is your breakfast." I stated whilst moving the plate away from me. Niall pushed the plate back towards me and raised an eyebrow.
"Why won't you eat?" I rolled my eyes and removed myself the kitchen along with my cup of tea. I turned the tv on in the living area and The Big Bang Theory came on. I settled myself on the sofa and put my mug on the coffee table.
"Nicole!" Niall stood in front of me and blocked the tv from sight.
"What?" Niall moved closer and stood over me. I could feel his breath over my face and I knew he was angry.
"Why. Won't. You. Eat?" I moved my gaze away from Niall only to have his hand grasp my chin and turn me back to face him.
"Answer me." Niall growled.
"I'm on a diet ok? I'm watching what I'm eating!" I screamed at him. Niall seemed utterly shocked that I had screamed at him, his eyes widened and he stepped back. My words suddenly seemed to settle in as Niall pulled me up by my arms and cradled me to his chest.
"Why? You're perfect. You're not going on a diet ok?" Niall cooed as he tightened his grip around my waist.
"Ok, I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around Niall's shoulders and pulled him closer to me.
"C'mon, let's get you some food." I nodded into Niall's neck as he bent down and knocked my legs from underneath me. Niall carried me from the living area and placed me down on one of the chairs.
"Here." Niall took a forkful of eggs and laughing I opened my mouth so that Niall could feed me.
"You big baby." Niall laughed whilst he continued to feed me.