Chapter Fourteen

*Martha’s POV*

^You weren’t expecting that now was you? Haha!

As soon as we walked through Jason’s door I knew going to this party was a bad idea. And boy was I right, I had just walked through the door and a smashed Jason starts hitting on me, I know he’s drunk and all but is he that drunk to really think that he would have a chance with me? Trust me he doesn’t have a chance in hell with me mate.

“well hello Marthaaaaaa, maybe wanna head upstairssss?” he slurred whilst making room for us to move further into his house. Ew, that’s disgusting Jason is a total player and he isn’t even that cute, he’s decent but nothing compared to my sex god of a boyfriend.  Before I had a chance to reject Jason’s offer Harry held tighter on my hand making me gasp,

“Don’t fucking talk to my girl or I swear you will be hospitalised before you can say ‘mommy’” I smirked at the look on Jason’s face, it was priceless. Harry wrapped his arm protectively around my waist and led me through the crowd of people before Jason could even sneak a glance at me.  When Harry and I reached the kitchen filled with intoxicated teenagers, drinking and smoking weed, I couldn’t help but burst out laughing, Harry even cracked a smile, I turned around expecting to see Nicole laughing along with us, but she wasn’t there. Immediately I stopped laughing.

“Where’s Nicole?!” I shouted wide eyed at Harry, he stopped laughing and his face turned serious after hearing what I had shouted. It was then that we had realised that Nicole hadn’t followed us.

“Jason.” We both said at the same time. We rushed out of the kitchen and back towards the front door. We saw Jason crouched over holding his crotch and groaning in pain he then straightened up; red faced, and started charging through the swaying stoned and drunk teens. Nicole you’d better run. Someone tapped me on my shoulder, ripping my gaze away from the now red angered Jason and to be met with a panting Niall.

“Um hey Niall, I thought we said we’d call you when we got here.” I said confused on how he had known we were here.

“Oh, ur…yeah. Liam text me saying he saw you guys coming in.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“So what, did you run here or something?”

“Basically.” Niall said shrugging his shoulders, hmmm….wait, what the fuck, he ran here?!

“where’s Nicole?” I looked up to Harry for help, I didn’t want to tell Niall, he could. Harry gave me an evil look that said ‘I’ll get you later’ and then told Niall that she was with us when we came in, but now she’s gone.

“Gone?! How the fuck did you loose her?! Split up we’ll find her.” I nodded peck harry on the lips and me, Niall and Harry ran our separate ways to find Nicole.

*NIALL’S POV*

Where the hell is that girl? I swear if anyone has put their grimy hands on my princess they’re gonna wish they were never born. I was starting to really panic when it had been 10 minutes since we had been searching and no one had found her yet, I feared for the worst. I turned the corner into the lounge when someone crashes into me, I look down briefly to see if the girl is ok, but my eyes were met with the glittering emerald ones I fell in love with at first sight.

Nicole.

*NORMAL POV*

*Nicole*

Oh my god, Niall?! What is he doing here? Not that I don’t want to see him or anything, I just don’t want people fighting for me.

“Niall? Hey, lets go get some drinks.” I said quickly pushing Niall in front of me. He didn’t budge. Seriously Niall?! Just when I was going to try and move Niall again Jason came charging round the corner. Oh fuck I’m dead. His face was red with anger, his hands were in bone crushing fists and his gaze was unforgiving. I tried to hide so that he wouldn’t see me but obviously with my luck I was too late.

“You fucking slut, get here now, you’re a fucking bitch.” I don’t think Niall realised he was talking to me until Jason started advancing towards me and I cowered away into Niall’s body. Jason towered over me his fiery eyes burning holes in my frightened ones. He went to grab me but before he could Niall pulled me behind me.

“Don’t touch her.” Jason smirked drunkly,

“And what if I do touch the skank?” Skank? Ouch, now that one hurt, he doesn’t even know me! Niall took a step towards Jason, his whole body shaking from head to toe with anger.

“You wouldn’t want to know. Now if you touch my girl, speak to her or even look at her again, I swear you will wish you were never born.” I took hold of Niall’s hands as they were in bone crushing fists; aching to beat the crap out of Jason. He calmed under my touch and I took that as an achievement. I peeked around Niall’s muscular frame to look at Jason; he looked as if he had just seen a ghost. Jason then turned around and ran away. Yeah don’t mess with my man bitch! Wait, did I just say my man? Oh god, I am falling for him, and quicker than I expected.

“Are you ok?” I looked up from the floor and was met with Niall’s concerned gaze.

“I’m fine now, thank you.” And without thinking I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug, Niall seemed shocked at first but then tightly wrapped him around my waist, cuddling me tighter and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

*NIALL’S POV*

Yep. I am completely and hopelessly in love.