Chapter Two

*NORMAL POV* 

*Nicole*

It took a good 3 hours to get to Ireland with all the traffic and the busy airports and going through customs which took a lifetime. Eventually we were collecting out bags from customs and waiting for our taxi to show up so it could take us to my dads house. It took a good 20 minutes for the taxi to actually show up. Again I had to sit in the back of the taxi with my mum. The driver said it should be an hour before we reached our house in Mullingar. I groaned and put my was in the window and drifted off to sleep.

It felt like had been asleep for only 10 minutes when in reality I had been asleep for the hour drive. My mum was rudely my shoulder, attempting to wake me up; not gonna happen. 

"Nicole, get up. The removal men have already put your stud in your room including your bed, you can sleep in your room instead of the taxi." Reluctantly I got up from my cosy place and walked up the path leading to the house. I guess it's not that bad here, but at least I will be able to see my dad more than once every 2 months.

My dads house-well my house now too- wasn't the biggest down our road and yet it wasn't the smallest; it was just the perfect size for our small family. I went through the front door and was met by a warm and snug little house. There was a living room and an office room; probably where my mother and father would be when they had time at home. Maybe I might like my stay in Ireland, I mean the house is nice, I'm pretty sure my dad made certain that I had the biggest room in the house, I'm just nervous about school. In my old school I was a tad bit rebellious, yeah I sort of mixed with the wrong crowds, I'm not a bad person, hell no! I love reading romance novels and dressing up nice for a date; even though I've never been on one, heck, I've never even kissed a boy before!

My dad came out of the kitchen; I knew this because he would usually wonder around the house whilst on Skype with me. 

"Hey, you like your new home then? And you know where your room is right?" He asked nicely; he's probably trying to get in my good books as I kicked up a massive fuss about moving here. 

"Yeah, it's nice, would be better if I was closer to my friends though and nope you never told me where it was." I said, probably a bit more rudely than I expected. 

"Well it's the second door on your left, you can go and have a look at it I'd you want, I made the removal men put your room exactly how it was in your old room in London." I thanked him and made my way upstairs in search of my room. My dad had shown me all the other rooms in the house over Skype because he wanted me to know where everything was when I moved here, however he didn't show me my room as he wanted me to have the full effect when I actually moved in.

I walked down the end of the landing and found my room; conveniently my dad had left a note on the door.

'Hello my beautiful daughter,

*Well StepDaughter, but I know you like calling me dad so yeah* I hope you like your new room, I decorated it specially :)

Lots of love, 

Dad'

I opened the door and saw my gorgeous room. It was mesmerising. Everything was purple. My double bed had new silk sheets; purple of course! I had my desk and writing lamp opposite my bed with my own personal bathroom next to it! Behind my door was a new white make up table with a mirror and a walk in wardrobe next to it! And behind my bed was a simple light purple wall; I will write all of my favourite quotes over my walls later. The thing I love about most in my room was the big window next to my bed where you can sit on the window sill and look at the street. I will be a great place for when I bored and I can sit and draw.

After countless hours of unpacking I was finally finished, all my clothes were hung up neatly in my wardrobe, my books and DVD's were all stacked in alphabetical order on my shelves. Everything was perfect. I looked at my clock that was now hanging over my make up table; 7:23. Hmmmm maybe mum and dad have some food ready. I hopped down the stairs to find my mum and dad curled up on the sofa together; awh they looked so happy. I'm actually glad about moving now, we all need change in our lives. I think my mum and dad heard me enter the living room and they both snapped their heads in my direction. I smiled and asked if we had any food. 

"No sorry hunny, but if you want you can order something, there's a full draw of take out menus in the kitchen." I thanked my dad and walked into the kitchen and found the pizza menu.

It took about 10 minutes for the pizza guy to prepare and bring the pizza to my house. It didn't take very long as we live real close to the small village complete with pizzeria, a vintage shop, a library, a pub and a little play park for children. I ate my dinner in the kitchen at the table by myself as my mum and dad went to bed early, ready for their busy day tomorrow. I sighed, this is what it is going to feel like almost everyday. Oh well, I'm not going to complain. After finishing my pizza I put the box outside into the bin and went upstairs to my room. Biding a goodnight to my parents I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth ready for bed. Walking back into my room I realised my mum had placed my black and white snoopy pyjamas on my bed. When I had gotten changed I climbed into my bed and pulled the covers up under my chin and thought about tomorrow. Oh no, my first day at a new school.