Chapter Fourty Four

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

"What?! What do you mean you didn't wear a condom?!" I shrieked in disbelief pulling my hair in every direction.
"Well I forgot to put one on, which would define why I didn't wear one." Niall sarcastically snapped back.
"Omg, my mother is going to kill me. I'm going to be on tv. I'm going to be the talk of Mullingar." I rambled on as I snatched Niall's t-shirt from the floor and tugged it over my head.
"Why are you worrying? Think about what it's going to do to my reputation!" Niall exclaimed whilst tugging on a pair of joggers. Wait what did he just say?
"What did you just say?" Disbelief overruled my anger.
"I said think about what it's going to do about my reputation." Niall repeated in the same annoyed tone. I scoffed and walked into the living area. Why does everything have to revolve around him? Didn't he think about the consequences for me? I'm going to be fat, ugly, I'm going to be carrying a baby, I'm going to be in distress and a hell of a lot of pain. I sunk to my knees just as tears leaked from my eyes. Oh god, I'm not ready to be a mother.

I have been sat crying my eyes out on this sofa for 10 minutes and Niall hasn't even come out of his room to see if I am ok. What the hell? Was he really so self involved? Wiping my eyes I rose to my feet. I will not sit here like a coward and wait for him to talk to me. I need to get out of here before I do something stupid. I looked around the room for something to put over my legs but there was nothing. Damn. I retrieved my phone from the kitchen island and texted Harry.

From: Nicole.
To: Harry.

Are you home?

From: Harry.
To: Nicole.

Yeah...whats wrong?x

From: Nicole.
To: Harry.

I'm coming over x

From: Harry.
To: Nicole.

Ok x

I put the phone back down on the island and snatched Niall's keys from the coffee table in the living area and hastily making my exit. I can't stay here with someone who can't even look at me. I carefully shut the apartment door, so that Niall wouldn't know that I had left and booked it down the flight of stairs and running out into the cold winters night. Fuck it's cold out here, I really wish that I had bought at least a jacket with me since I couldn't find any bottoms but anywho. I jammed the key into the ignition and the car roared to life. Whilst turning up the heat to full I pulled away from the apartment building and made my way to Martha's house.

*NIALL'S POV*

God I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I remember?! Oh yeah cause I'm a horny bastard who couldn't keep it in his pants for 2 seconds. All I could hear was Nicole's constant rambling in my ear. Why was she getting so worked up? Its not all about her.
"Why are you worrying? Think about what it's going to do to my reputation!" I exclaimed whilst quickly tugging joggers up my legs.
"What did you just say?" Nicole asked, disbelief written all over her face.
"I said think about what it's going to do to my reputation." I repeated in the same tone I had earlier. Nicole loudly scoffed and stormed out of the bedroom. I let out of growl and slammed my back down on the bed, my hands pulling my hair. Why am I such a fuck up? Why did I talk to her like that? Damn it! I better let her cool down before I talk to her. I don't want her to cry, I hate it when she cries.

I waited, and waited and waited. 20 minutes. That should be ok right? She should be calm by now. I lifted my body from the bed and walked into the living area. Nope, not in here. I turned to look into the kitchen. Not there either. The last place was the bathroom which was in the hallway. I peeked my head through and she wasn't there either. FUCK! She left. But where could she possib-... Harry and Martha. I ran back into my bedroom and retrieved a jumper and pulled it on. What was Nicole even wearing earlier? When she left my room she was in nothing but a t-shirt. Oh no. Please tell me she isn't just wearing that t-shirt. Anger pulsed through my veins as I went to pick up my keys I saw that they were missing. That little minx! She took my car! A loud growl rippled through the apartment. I ripped open the door, letting it slam shut behind me and I began to run to Martha's.

----------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT!!!

A/N

Hi guys! I really need your help! Should Natalie be pregnant or not? I would really appreciate your help! Message me through Wattpad or comment below, but it would really help me a lot :) keep voting and commenting! And if your reading this fanfic and your not following me, then you may aswell follow me, and if you do, I will return that follow. A follow for a follow ;)

Thanks guys :)
Love you all :) <3

NatalieMills244