Chapter Eighteen

*MARTHA'S POV*

I woke up with a pounding headache, the light was seeping through the blinds in Harry's room...wait, what? How the actual fuck did I get here?! I groaned lifting my body up from the bed only to be pushed back down again by Harry.
"Hey babe, how are you feeling? Do you remember what happened last night?" I shook my head, crap, what did happen last night? I don't think shaking my head helped and I felt the sudden urge to puke. I pushed Harry aside and rushed into his bathroom and emptied my insides into the toilet. I felt Harry grab my hair out of my face.
"Just...leave me alone. I'll be fine." Harry firmly answered with a no. I tried shoving him away with my hands but nothing was working.
"I'm not leaving until I know for sure that your ok."
"I'm fucking fine! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE SHINS AND BAN SEX FOR A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK!!!!" I screamed at him. Harry chuckled and pecked my head.
"And she's back." He laughed before exiting the bathroom and turning on the tv, finally leaving me alone.

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

Niall insisted that we take his motorbike to Harry's and for once I didn't argue with him.

-skipping to Harry's-

I jumped off from the back of the bike and quickly walked to Niall's side, even though it was 10 in the morning, I still didn't feel safe here. We walked into the apartment building and climbed the stairs to the seconds floor. If you want to know why we didn't take the lift is because I'm claustrophobic and I've always hated lifts. We walked down the corridor until we reached number 56; Harry's house.

Niall didn't bother knocking, instead he pulled the handle and ushered me inside, him following closely behind. Harry turned his head from his TV and looked at us before signalling us to sit down. Niall and Harry did some weird bro handshake before he sat to the left of Harry. I walked over to the spare armchair in the corner of the room before Niall tugged me towards him.
"Where are you going princess?" Princess? That's so cute, I've never been called a princess before.
"Um...I was going to sit on the armchair over there." Niall looked over to where I was pointing and shook his head. What?
"No. Your too far away over there." Niall pouted, pulling me into his lap.
"Yo man, is Derby County playing?"
"Yeah man, they're winning 5-0." I looked around Harry's living area, it's about the same size as Niall's. On the coffee table was a cute couple selfie of Harry and Martha. That made me think... Where the fuck is Martha?!
"Harry, where's Martha?" I asked him, he just pointed towards the bedroom, too absorbed in the football game, they both looked like zombies drooling over the screen. I huffed and walked over to the bedroom in search of Martha.

I walked into Harry's room to see the sheets messed up, but the bed was empty, nope not here. I turned around to look for a bathroom when I saw the light coming from the other side of Harry's room. Aha! Here she is! I found Martha leaning over the sink brushing her teeth.
"Hey gurl, you ok?" Martha asked me, after spitting out her toothpaste.
"Yeah I'm fine. I was more worried about you though. You fucking turnip head." Martha laughed and shook her head, placing the toothbrush back into the cabinet.
"I'm fine hun, just got a bit of a headache and I was sick earlier, but I feel better now." I was relieved Martha was feeling better, that means we won't have to take her to the hospital to see if she was ok.

Martha was wearing one of Harry's big baggy t-shirts along with a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers, basically what I was in this morning. She didn't bother with getting changed, instead she walked over to Harry's draws and pulled out some joggers and lazily pulled them up her body before grabbing my hand and towing me into the living area where the boys were.