Chapter 7

Beauty's POV

I walked in the house and up to my room. There was a note on my room door. "Wear something casual but not too casual. Get it? Got it? I'll be here at 8:30." I smiled and went to the shower. I turned the water and took my clothes off. I tied my hair up and stopped in. I grabbed the Dove body wash and proceeded to wash myself. I got out a hour later. I dried off, put on lotion, and put on my black underwear set. It was now 7:30. I walked into the bathroom and flat ironed my hair. I parted it in the middle and walked to my closet. I picked out my Gamma 12s,leather high waisted pants, and a white crop top to match. I put on a red chain link bracelet and headed down stairs. I had 10 minutes to spare, so I sat down and scrolled through my S4. Araela had tagged me in a instagram collage of her and Tre.

@worstbehAvior_ Babysitting @Beautyfull baby Tre. Half of y'all niggas can't dress like this. #fresh.

I liked the post and locked my phone. I sat back and relaxed. Not too much longer, RJ came in and pulled me off the couch. "Hey babe." He gave me a hug. "I'm not your babe. But hi." He mugged me and let me go. "Don't mug me. It's true." I laughed and he laughed. "Whatever. You ready?", "Let's go." We walked outside and I locked the door. We got in the black and red lamborghini mbo and drove to Bayside. He parked and we got out and walked to a restaurant over by the water. As we waited to be seated, I looked over his outfit. He had on Taxi 12s, leather skinnies that sagged a little, and a white shirt with Marilyn Monroe smoking a blunt (I always wanted one). "Like what you see?" He smirked grabbing my hand. "Nah, I don't like you. I like the outfit." I smirked as I looked him up and down. "Please. If you don't like me why your hand in mine, and why you standing here?" He faced me. I didn't say anything I just turned his face and giggled. The waiter came and stood in front of us. "Would you two like a seat?" He smiled. "Yes please? " I smiled. The waiter started walking and we followed. The waiter sat us down and took our drinks. After he left we started talking.

*

*

*

*

"Stop! That tickles!" I yelled laughing at RJ. "You promise you not gone hit me no more?" He said still tickling me. "Yes. I promise " I giggled. He stopped tickling me and went back upstairs to his room. I walked up behind him but turned the other way to the shower. I closed the door behind me and turned on the shower. I stripped myself of my clothes and stopped in. I let the water run down the top of my head for a couple of minutes, then I started to wash. After I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my room. I put on lotion, my underwear, a sports bra and some Hello Kitty pajama pants. I tied my hair into a high bun and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I walked to the refirigerator and stuck my head in. I was forcefully pulled back and felt something cold on my back. "Shut up. Don't talk or say nothing. Or you die." Shit.