Healing Her Heart

Lily was brought back to Hogwarts and waited on hand and foot by the marauders, much to her dislike they wouldn't let her do anything. She had been excused from classes for the first week and Sirius skipped with her. "Sirius I cant take this anymore! I have to leave this common room! Please can we go outside or anywhere but here!" Lily said frustrated.

"Love, it is the middle of November, we will not be going outside! If you wish we can walk around the castle." Sirius answered her.

Lily gave him a damn you look then finally agreed. As they were leaving the common room Lily was trying to go down stairs thinking she could tempt Sirius to take her outside for fresh air. Lily was walking at a rather quick pace trying to get far enough ahead of him so she could slip out. Sirius seen what she was doing and ran in front of her, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and started upstairs.

"Dammit Sirius Black! Put me down! Now!" Lily yelled in the middle of a laughing fit.

Sirius laughed at her and said "Nope!" then slapped her on the ass playfully.

"Sirius when you put me down I'm kicking your ass!" Lily still trying to sound angry.

Sirius kept laughing and walking.

"Sirius! People are going to see us!" Lily said trying to sound like she was pouting.

Sirius stopped and asked her "Miss Evans are you embarrassed to be seen with me!?"

Lily stopped squirming and laughing not knowing if Sirius had took her comment the wrong way. "Sirius I was only joking so you'd put me down. That's all I meant." Lily said in a small voice.

Sirius lifted her off his shoulder and stood her up facing him. He had a twisted expression of sadness, hope, and longing, he looked like he desperately wanted to tell her something but all he did was place his hands and her cheeks and kiss her forehead. He grabbed her hand pulling her forward and said "Come on were almost there!"

Lily followed him to the 7th floor "Where are we? There's nothing here but walls!"

Sirius wearing his mischievous smirk said "Sweetheart when will you ever learn? I am always full of surprises! Now I want you to walk past this wall three times with your eyes closed thinking of where you want to be."

Lily did as Sirius had told her when she opened her eyes there was a door that hadn't been there before. Sirius smirked and motioned for her to open the door.

Lily gasped when the door opened. Laid before her was a winter wonderland. There were trees covered in snow, a small pond that was iced over and about a foot of snow. Lily turned to Sirius and jumped into his arms "This is perfect! Thank you so much!"

Sirius's heart melted when he seen how happy she was, Lily was still clung to him with her legs wrapped around his waist, he hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear "Anything to make you happy, love."

Lily quickly jumped down and before he knew it Sirius had been hit in the face with a snowball.

"Oh so that's how you want to play then! Your ass is grass Lily Evans!" Sirius shouted at her as she ran to hide.

They threw snowballs at each other until their fingers were numb, when they had enough of the snow Lily ran for the pond and slid across it. Sirius ran after her and trying to look cool and impress her, he ended up falling flat on his ass. Lily doubled over laughing at him, and then finally asked if he was ok.

"Yeah I'm fine. My pride is a little bruised." Sirius said with a frown.

"Oh come on get up and try again." Lily laughed.