Chapter 39:I'm never giving up on us.

~the next day~

"McKenzie's Pov"

I woke up and decided to take a shower and get ready.

I finished my shower and put on my bra and underwear and then slipped a pair of yoga pants and my pencils of promise shirt.

After, getting dressed I grabbed my makeup and started to cover the left over redness under my eyes.

I heard a knock on my door, not thinking I just told them to come in.

"Justin's Pov"

Carin invited me and my mom over for dinner.

Soon, as we got to Scooter's house I went up to McKenzie's room.

Hey, I said as I walked into her.

She turned around to face me.

Listen, I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now.

I just want to explain to you what happened.

Okay, go on she said.

Well, I went to a party that Chaz invited me to and he gave me some drink. Then this blonde chick came over to me and took me outside and started kissing me and then I kissed her back, and Ryan pushed her off me and that's what, actually happened I said looking down.

So, it's true the photos weren't photo shopped, she said.

Yeah, it was a very stupid thing I did, I said not looking up at her.

I thought you where in Canada till Sunday, she said.

I faked being sick. So, I could tell you what actually happened before the media made up something that wasn't true, I said.

Are we still a c-couple, I said trying not to burst into tears.

I honestly don't know where are relationship stands, as of right now. I gave you a second chance and you broke my trust, she said.

I know I'm such a screw up. If I never would of went to that damn party, I wouldn't be in this mess. But, when you make your decision I'll be here waiting. Just know I'm never giving up on us, i said.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I honestly don't know if I could learn to trust him again.

It think it'd be best to take a break from each other, I said to him. As much as it hurt me to say that.

Alright, I guess if that's what you want, Justin said before walking out.

I went downstairs a few minutes later to notice dinner was done.

Look who finally came out of her room dad said giving me a hug.

Yeah, I said sitting down to eat.

Dad said grace and we started to eat are tacos.

"Justin's Pov"

Hey, Justin can we talk in my office Scooter said as we finished eating.

Sure, I said as I got up and followed him into his office.

What's this he asked showing me the picture from the other night.

A mistake I said. I went to a party with Chaz and got a little drunk and that girl took me outside and kissed me and I kissed her back, I said.

You know how bad this is going to look on your repetition , Scooter said.

I know this that's why I said it was a damn mistake. It cost me my relationship with your daughter, I said letting out a low sigh.

Wait, what you and McKenzie broke up, Scooter said.

Yeah, she said she doesn't know if she can trust me anymore and said we needed a break from each other, I said.

Well, you need to set things straight with your fans. So, get on Twitter and let them know what's going on, Scooter said handing me his phone.

@JustinBieber: Yes, the pictures are real. It was a stupid mistake. Me and McKenzie are handling things on are own away from the media.

Is that alright, I said showing him the tweet.

Yes, he said.

I tweeted it out and logged out of my Twitter and handed him back his phone.

Justin, if you and McKenzie get back together again I don't want you to break her heart again. She really does love you if you can show her that you still love her and can be faithful to her. I guarantee you will have her back, Scooter said.

Thanks, I said.

Justin, time to go mom said.

Just a second I said.

I went up to McKenzie and gave her a hug and told her that I'm sorry for everything and that I'm never giving up on us.

~Author's note ~

This is the last of my random updating days.

I go back to school tomorrow. So, that means updates are back to weekends.

-Comment

- Vote

-Fan

-Share

Kik; Krysta98

Instagram; Smile_Your_Pretty_Wattpad

Twitter; Its_Krysta456

Dm me if you want me to follow you back.

-Krysta(;