•Chapter 16:Wakeing up•

A/N:The last chapter had 19 reads!!!! I'm thankful for all the reads,votes,fans,shares I get from you all are amazing!!!!! Also,I hope you like this cover and yes the girl is what McKenzie looks like.

Shoutout too @DestinyKrings she recommended a 'ship' name for Justin and McKenzie but I forgot I had already said there ship name was Jenzie.

***The next morning*** 3:30am

"McKenzie's Pov"

Get up Kenzie I heard someone say for the 5th time.

No,just 5 more mintues I kept replying back.

"Justin's Pov"

I've been in McKenzie's room for the last 5 minutes trying to wake her up since Scooter asked me to. It's already 3:30am and are flight leaves at 4am. The reason we are leavening so early is so that way there won't be as many fans at the airport. After,trying for what felt like forever trying to wake McKenzie up I came up with a idea.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I felt someone kiss me, witch caused to wake up right away.

I opened my eyes to see a smirking Justin.

Why'd you kiss me at 3:35 in the morning?

Justin laughed before saying your dad wanted me to wake you up since. I knew you'd wake up if I kissed you so I did he said while smirking.

Jerk! I yelled at him in a joking way.

I maybe be a jerk but you still love me, said Justin.

I never said that,I said back to him.

Witch,caused him to just get up and walk out of my room on the tour bus.

"Justin's Pov"

When she didn't tell me that she loved me back it kind of hurt me. I've loved her for a few months now,I've wrote many songs about her. But,she still doesn't love me back. I kept asking myself...

But,Why?

-Krysta(: