• Chapter 2:Dinner. •

"McKenzie's Pov"

Yeah,just because I'm Scooter's daughter doesn't mean I'm a perfect little angel. So,stop acting like your guys perfect little "Mr. Popstar" doesn't cuss every now and then.

Excuse us for a couple minutes while me and McKenzie talk in my office, dad scolded

(There Conversation S=Scooter M=McKenzie)

S: You know what!! I've already gotten on to you once today about your mouth.

M:I don't want to be any where near your pop sensation.

S: All I'm asking is that you behave during this dinner. Because,I just want you to meet the people your going to be spending the next year with. Then you can back to hating Bieber or whatever. Are you going to behave?

M:I guess.

*back at dinner*

Scooter: Sorry about that. Well,I guess I should introduce you all to my daughter.

Scooter: That's Ryan Good, Kenny, Alfredo,Pattie,and as you call him "Mr. Pop star"

McKenzie: Yeah,yeah,I already knew who Pattie and "Mr. Popstar" where.

Justin: Why don't you call me Justin like everybody else?

McKenzie: Because,I think "Mr.Popstar" suits you better.

Justin: No,it doesn't.

McKenzie: Yes,it does.

Justin: No.

McKenzie: Yes.

'Kenny: Will you two please stop flirting?'

McKenzie: We aren't flirting!!!

Justin: What she said!

Scooter: Justin I see the way you look at my daughter it's obvious.

Justin: No,I don't.

Alfredo: Then why are you blushing Bieber?

Scooter: I'm sorry Justin my daughter isn't aloud to date till I'm dead.

Kenny: Would you like to comment on any of this McKenzie?

McKenzie: Um-m. Oh,Look dad may I be excused Mariah's here?

Scooter: Yes,you can.

Short suckish chapter

Vote.

Comment

Fan!

-Krysta