°Chapter 23:What do i want?°

*The next day*

"McKenzie's Pov"

I was still mad at Justin from last night. I told him I didn't want are realtionship public yet. But,I didn't mean for him to go and lie to his beliebers about even being in a realtionship. I'm actually starting to second guess ever giving him a chance. I then decided to take a nice long hot bath.

"Justin's Pov"

I still can't figure out why McKenzie isn't talking to me. I had to gather my stuff for are week vacation to Paris and be over at Scooters by 3 and it's already 11am now. I quickly took a shower and packed what I would need for a week and told my mom I was heading to Scooters.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I hoped out the shower and wrapped a nice pink fluffy towel around me and walked into my room. Soon,as I walked into my room I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Still,having the towel wrapped me I opened the door to Justin.

"Justin's Pov"

I wanted to talk to McKenzie about what happened last night, so I went up to her room.

What do you need she asked?

Can,we uh talk I said scratching the back of my head.

Sure,she said just let me get changed first she said before shutting the door.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I quickly slipped on a pair of sweats and a tank-top and opened the door to Justin again.

What do you want to talk about I asked Justin?

Well,last night. We where cuddling watching movies, and the next minute you where storming upstairs, Justin said.

And? I said.

What was that all about, he asked.

I don't know,I'm having second thoughts about giving you a chance.

I don't know what I want, I said back.

Well,when you figure out what you want I'll here waiting. I'll never stop loving you McKenzie, he said before walking out of my room.

~Later~ *Plane ride*

"Justin's Pov"

What I said to McKenzie was true. I'll never stop loving her. We haven't spoken a word since earlier, after are "basically breakup". Lucky,the crew hasn't caught on yet. I decided to get on twitter and tweet my beliebers.

@JustinBieber

Is there even a 'us' anymore?

I tweeted it and quickly deleted it.

I sighed laying my head back on the seat of the plane. This vacation to the 'City of Love's seems more to be the city of heartbreak.

A/N:

What's up with McKenzie and Justin?

Haha,anyways next update Wednesday.

~Share

~Fan

~Share

-COMMENT

-Krysta(: