°Chapter 19:Pool Party°

~The next day~

"McKenzie's Pov"

I had just woken up and checked the time and it was only 8:30am.

I decided to go downstairs and eat breakfast before I took my shower.

I made myself some Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal, and ate it then headed upstairs to take a shower.

I grabbed my black and white tribal print bikini and a pink tank top and short shorts.

I did my normal shower routine.

"Justin's Pov"

I just got to Scooter's place he told me to come over early to help set everything up. But,before I did that I went upstairs to see where McKenzie was.

What are you doing? I asked her.

Getting ready, she replied back.

You look beautiful, I said as wrapped my arms around her waist.

Alright,well I'll be outside helping your dad setup, I said as I kissed her check.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I did my hair into a fishtail braid, and headed outside. Everybody was here by now. I ran up to my best friend Mariah and hugged her. I slipped off my shorts and tank top, and layed down next to Mariah on my towel. We were just laying on the deck tanning and catching up on everything.

"Justin's Pov"

Are you going to come swimming I asked McKenzie.

No,she replied back.

I made sure she didn't notice as I walked up behind her.

I picked her up bridal style dropped her into the pool.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I just got back onto the surface of the pool to see Justin smirking, Kenny and Fredo and my dad laughing.

Why'd you do that, I asked Justin.

Because,I wanted you to come swimming with me, he said with a smirk.

Your lucky I love you, I said with a smile on my face.

I looked up to see everybody starring at me with a surprise look on there face.

"Justin's Pov"

I can't believe McKenzie just told me she loved me.

Di-d you just tell me that you loved me, I asked her.

Y-yeah, she said.

Good,because I love you too. I then grabbed her and pulled close to me and planted a sweet passionate kiss on her lips.

We were practically making out by now.

Until, we heard Scooter say McKenzie and Justin stop eating each other's faces and come and eat food.

*******Chapter goal**********

6+ reads

4+Votes

3+Comments

-Krysta(: