Chapter 33:I care! ♡

~A few days later~

"McKenzie's Pov"

I woke up in my little bedroom on the bus and grabbed my iPhone 5 and checked the time 9:38am.

Even though Justin didn't have a concert today I decided to get up and get ready anyways.

I hoped in the shower that's between mine and Justin's rooms. I quickly took my shower and then went in my room to get dressed. I felt like crap so why not dress like it? I put on my undergarments and then Yoga pants and one of Justin's hoodies.

"Justin's Pov"

I got out of bed, I didn't need to take a shower since I took one last night.

I put on gray sweatpants and a black hoodie and then went to see what McKenzie was up to.

Hey, babe I said as I walked into her room.

Hey, she said.

What's wrong babe, I asked her.

I feel like sh!t she said.

I then caught on to what she meant.

I laid beside her and pulled her close to me and started rubbing circles on her stomach.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I love you so much, I randomly said to Justin.

Why's that, he asked with a slight laugh.

Because, even when I'm being a b!€ch to you, your still all nice and caring.

Because, I know you don't mean it, he said.

How I'd get so lucky, I thought to myself.

What was that, Justin teased.

Did I say that out loud, I asked.

Yes, yes you did.

That's so embarrassing, I said before covering my now bright red face.

"Justin's Pov"

How did I get so lucky? I put as the caption of a picture of McKenzie  hiding her face on Instagram.

Did you just take a picture of me and post it on Instagram, she asked.

Yes, why?

You shouldn't of. Now, because I'm just going to get hated on, she stated.

I started reading the comments that were making my phone go off.

*A/N: Made up instagram name*

@I_love_JB09

Eww, why are you dating that ugly worthless thing?

I read more hate comments before, I took a picture of me with tears coming down my face and tweeted it.

@JustinBieber: Words do hurt. #StopHatingonMckenzie

I deleted it seconds after I posted it.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I got up from my bed because I heard knocking on my door.

I opened it to revel Kenny, my parents, Alfredo and Pattie.

What's going on my,dad asked?

What are you guys talking about I asked completely lost.

This, Alfredo said showing me a screenshot of a tweet with Justin crying and my name it.

I-I don't know, I said.

What's been going on Kenzie, Kenny said looking me directly in the eyes.

N-nothing I said before turning away from them and looking at Justin.

Can I talk to these two alone, my mom asked.

Everybody then walked out.

McKenzie, be honest what's been going on, my mom asked.

I-I can't tell you I managed to choke out through tears.

Justin, if she won't tell me you need to. Because,I know you know, my mom said.

I'm sorry babe, I love you but she has the right to know.

What's be going on is all the hate from my fans and the media finally started getting to her and she uh. Justin said but couldn't finish.

Go on, my mom said.

She uh-um did something to herself, Justin said trying not to cry.

Let me see, McKenzie my mom said.

No, I was stupid for doing it okay? I snapped.

I just wanted to see how bad they where. I know I may not be your real mom, but I want you to know I'll always be here for you. Weather it be just to talk or comfort you when your upset. I love you like your my own daughter McKenzie, my mom said.

I-I know I said.

~Authors note~

Wow! I reached over 15,000 reads!!!!!

You guys are the sweetest fans ever! One, of you guys messaged on kik and said that this story is one of their favorite Wattpad stories.

Also, Merry Christmas.

Chapter Question: What's one thing off your Christmas list your hoping to get the most?

Mine, is a tablet. Witch, I know I got.

Kik:Krysta98

Instagram:Smile_Your_Pretty_Wattpad

#StayStrong beauties

-Krysta♥