°Chapter 7:Day off°

"Justin's Pov" 

I was actually very shocked that McKenzie actually hugged me and called me Justin not Bieber, or "Mr.Popstar". I just had a big huge smile on face. How's everybody tonight I asked my beliebers? 

Good they all replied. Well,this first song I'm going to dedicate this song to a special someone in my life and that song is 'Catching Feelings'.

"McKenzie's Pov" 

Soon as he said that he was dedicating a song to someone I knew it was me, so I got up and left to go back stage. This is just a little crush right? There's no possible way I'm falling in love with him is there? No,no you don't like Justin I kept repeating over and over in my head. I left when Carin and Dad where talking to Pattie so hopefully they won't notice I left. Like,I don't understand my feelings for him part of me hates him and a very small part of me likes him.. I'm going to force myself not to like him. I got a text from Mariah.

From: Mariah :D 

Hey,how are you enjoying touring with Bieber?

To: Mariah :D 

It's horrible!!! That last two concerts he's dedicated one of his songs to me!! I miss my best friend </3

From: Mariah :D 

I thought you wanted more time with your dad? I miss you too.

To: Mariah :D 

I did. But,being on tour with Bieber isn't what I wanted. Even though I'm around my dad stills puts Justin first, like always..

From: Mariah :D 

Well,that sucks. I have to go since I have school tomorrow. I'll talk to you later goodnight.

*2 hours later*

"Justin's Pov" 

I just finished my concert. I walked in my dressing room to here my phone vibrate witch means I have text. It's from a un-known number. I open it anyway.

From: Unknown 

Bieber,I know you like me and all. 

But,will you please stop dedicating 'Catching Feelings' to me. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same about you. -McKenzie(:

I read the text over and over again.  

I didn't notice I had been just starring at my phone for 10 minutes till Scooter told me to get changed and head to the bus so we could head out.

"McKenzie's Pov" 

I texted Bieber telling that I didn't feel same way towards him. Witch kind of is a lie but part of its the truth. No matter what it takes I'm going to try and force myself not to like him.

*next day*

"McKenzie's Pov" 

We currently in New Mexico. Witch means we have to more weeks till we are in Atlanta for 3 concerts. Witch,means I get to spend time with my best friend Mariah. Any girl would be so happy to to tour with Bieber. But,I hate it!! I would rather be a normal 17 year old teenage girl. But,I can't be because ever since my dad signed Biebet. I've been treated differently. Only real friend I have is Mariah. Because we've known each other since we were babies. Because are mom's used to be best friends. I said used to be because, my died of cancer when I was 7. My dad got engaged to Carin a year ago, and there getting married next month. She will never be my real mom but, I'm willing to give her a chance. Me and Bieber are the same age we are both 17 but he's older by 2 months. 

We met a little bit after he was signed. Now,you know a little bit about my life.

"Justin's Pov" 

Scooter gave me the day off today besides I have a interview later with Ellen. Other than that I've pretty much stayed on the bus all day, just thinking about McKenzie . There's no way she would of apologized on her own, she's not the kind of person who'd do that especially to me since she hates me. So,it makes me wonder what her and Scooter talked about..  

I have 45 minutes to get ready for my interview, better start now. 

I took a shower,put on a white v-neck,black skinny jeans and black supras then I was ready to go soon as Scooter said it was time to leave.

*Interview with Ellen*

Hey,Justin how are you it's been awhile? Maybe a year? -Ellen

I've been great actually. I've started my tour and everything. -Justin

That's awesome. Since,you mentioned your tour. What's all this stuff that you've been dedicating your song Catching Feelings to a girl at your last two concerts. That's all over Twitter? -Ellen

I haven't been on twitter recently but yes I have dedicated the song to a special girl. -Justin

Are you dating this mystery girl who your beliebers are dyeing to know about? -Ellen

Catching Feelings is about having a crush on someone. So,actually no.I'm not dating her. -Justin

There you guys have it Justin is still Single. -Ellen

*end of interview*

"Justin's Pov" 

I just finished my interview with Ellen and decided to tweet my Beliebers.

@JustinBieber 

Can't wait till Madison Square Garden in two months #MSG #Twomonths #BelieveTour

"McKenzie's Pov" 

Ever since Justin's interview I've been wondering what would it be like to be Justin's girlfriend? 

Remember McKenzie you don't like him. 

Oh,stop lying to yourself yes you do. 

No,I don't. 

Okay,I like him a little bit. 

You like who a little bit, asked Alfredo? 

Did I seriously say that out loud, I asked? 

Yes,you did. Now,who is Kenzie crushing on, asked Alfredo. 

Uh-umm nobody, I tried to lie witch was a total fail! 

I know your lying. Or do I already know is it JB?said Alfredo  

Yes,don't tell anybody dad already knows, I stated. 

Kenzie,why don't you just give him a chance, asked Alfredo. 

Because,I'm trying to force myself not to like him. I stated. 

How's that going to be possible when your on tour with him seeing him all the time, asked Alfredo. 

I don't know, I stated..

-Krysta(: