Your not alone! (Note)

This is a letter to all the girls who don't think there beautiful, or feel like there worthless or whatever you may be feeling.

I can absolutely guarantee you are all beautiful in your own way.

The reason McKenzie deals with hate and self-harm in this story is to make sure you know your not a alone. More people than just you are going through a tough point in your life.

If god didn't think you could over come it he wouldn't of put you through it.

I've put some of my own experiences into McKenzie's character. I'm not going to say witch.

Nobody's perfect. Everybody has there flaws.

If you ever need someone to talk to kik me Krysta98. There's a chance I mite be able to relate to what your going through in some way.

No, I'm not some counselor. I'm here for ANYONE who needs to talk. I'll be the one to care when you think nobody does.

I can guarantee you self-harm isn't the answer. It's just a temporary solution, to a temporary problem.

But, if that's the only way you are able to let things out, I won't judge you for it.

You guys always make me smile by saying the sweetest things, I want to thank you guys for that.

Also, if your looking for a amazing book to read I highly greatly recommend Staying Strong 365 days a year -Demi Lovato.

It's basically her story and how she overcame everything.

Whoever, took the time to read this thank you.

Stay Strong beautiful ♥

Kik:Krysta98

If you have questions comment them below!

-Krysta(: