°Chapter 21:The Wedding°

~A few days later~
*Morning*

"McKenzie's Pov"

I grabbed my Iphone turning my alarm off. Justin we need to get up I whispered to him.

5 more minutes he repiled back.

No,we have to get up now,my dad wants us at the venue early.

Fine, he muttered before he got up.

"Justin's Pov"

Why do we have to be there so early I asked.

So,we can get ready and stuff she said. Now,get out of here I need to take a shower.

I need to take a shower also.

Go take one in the guest bathroom she said.

Alfredo using that one, so I guess I'll have to join you.

Nice try Justin then use my dads bathroom she said.

Fine,I said before walking out of her room to go take a shower.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I quickly took my shower. I walked into my room and made sure the door was locked and got dressed. I put on my white high waisted shorts, and my neon pink Pencils of Promise shirt and then put on my white converse. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to meet Justin. Ready to go he asked? Yep.

~Wedding venue~

"Justin's Pov"

We just arrived at the wedding venue witch was about a 25 minute drive. I quickly hopped out of the drivers side and went to open McKenzie's door for her.

We walked in holding hands.

"McKenzie's Pov"

Alfredo  walked up to me and Justin. Scooter needs you Justin, he's down that way Alfredo said pointing at a random hallway. And Carin and Pattie need you, and there down that way he said to me pointing at yet again another random hallway.

Gosh,how does he remember all these directions I wondered to myself. I started to walk down the random hallway Alfredo directed me to.  You guys needed me I asked as I approached Pattie and my soon to be mom. Yes,we need you to put your dress on so we can start doing your hair and makeup and then your dad wants to talk to you, Carin said. Alright,I said and went to put my dress on.

*20 minutes later*

I was done getting ready, I then went to find my dad.

You wanted to see me I asked approaching my dad.

"Scooter's Pov"

I wanted to talk to McKenzie about Cain becoming her new mom. Yes,I wanted to have a talk with you about something. So,let's go somewhere more private I said to McKenzie.

So,what do you want to talk to me about, she asked as we walked into a random room.

About me getting married to Carin.

Okay,go on she said to me.

Are you going to be okay having her live with us and be around all the time.

I guess so. I just really miss mom, she said trying not to cry.

I do to, she'll always have a special place in my heart. But,I figured you needed a mom around and someone that'd always be there for you when I can't be.  I really do hope you accept Carin as a part of are family.

Don't worry dad she said and wrapped me into a hug.

"Justin's Pov"

I was wearing a black dress shirt and pants with a blue tie that matched McKenzie's dress. We were the first couple to walk down the aisle.

~Lets just skip the wedding and go straghit to the Wedding reception~

"McKenzie's Pov"

My dad's and Carin's wedding was absolutely perfect. Now, we heading to the reception witch was just walking distance from where the ceremony was held. Me and Justin walked in hand in hand.

Me and Justin where just talking about random things. Then we heard the DJ shout through the microphone give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Braun. Alfredo, then walked up to me and told me it was time to go up there and give my speech.

Hey, guys I'm McKenzie. Alright, this is towards my dad and C-carin  I mean my mom. My dad told me that you guys where afraid that I wouldn't accept Carin as part of the family.  Well,of course I will accept her. I know she isn't my birth mom, but she's my second mom. This speech doesn't make any sense at all but, I wanna say congratulations to my mom and dad and that I love you guys. I said before walking off stage.

When,I reached the table where my parents where sitting the both stood up and hugged me.

°3 hours later°
"Scooter's Pov"

Alright,I want to thank everybody for coming. I also wanted to announce to my beautiful wife and the rest of the Bieber crew. That we are not going back on tour in a few days, instead we are all going to...... Paris!

~Author's Note~
I hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter. Well,I hope it's long it took me two days to write it. So,um this is my thank you to you all for over 400+ reads and 100+ Votes.
Ask me questions:

http://ask.fm/Krysta1998