°Chapter 11:I don't feel the same.

** 2 days later **

"McKenzie 's Pov"

Ever since Justin asked me to be his girlfriend I've been avoiding him as much as possible. Nobody knows that he asked me but Mariah. Speaking of her I have no idea where she is.

"Justin's Pov"

Hey,your McKenzie's best friend can I ask you something I asked Mariah nervously.

Sure,what is it, she repiled back.

Do you know why McKenzie hates me? I asked.

Yeah,isn't it obvious. She hates you because anytime Scooter wants her to do something it usually involves you. Scooter is always with you and he's never there for McKenzie, she has nobody her mom is gone and her dad is always with you. She just wants more time with her dad stated Mariah.

So,I've been keeping her way from her dad that's why she hates me? I asked.

That's what she told me, when I asked her said Mariah.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I was just playing Temple Run on my Iphone when I heard a knock on my door. Who is it I asked? It's me Justin. I sighed I guess I can't ignore him forever so I let him come in. Hey,McKenzie can we talk,said Justin. Sure,Bieber but what about,I asked.

I wanted to start off saying I know why you hate me Mariah told me, said Justin.

And your point is? I said a bit harsh.

Will,you please give me a chance, I want to always be there for you. Will,you please? asked Justin .

Justin,I'm sorry but I can't be your girlfriend, I stated.

But,Why McKenzie asked Justin you could tell he had hurt in his eyes.

Because,I don't feel the same towards you, also you have a concert to get to.

"Justin's Pov"

What McKenzie said really hurt me. I just hope my fans don't realize that tonight during the concert. Your on in 2 minutes said Scooter and I just nodded my head in agreement. I put on a fake smile and acted like everything was alright when it wasn't. The girl I love and have wrote so many songs about doesn't love me back. I made it through Believe, Be Alright, OLLG and a few other songs without them noticing something was wrong. Then came the last song of the night just so happeneded to be Catching Feelings. A few tears fell from my eyes about half way through the song I just wiped them away with the back of my hand. I quickly finished the rest of the song. I ran backstage ignoring Scooter and the rest of the crew who was congratulating me on my performance. I wasn't trying to be rude I was just upset and didn't want them involved with knowing why. But,Kenny and Scooter followed right behind me anyways.

"McKenzie's Pov"

During the his performance I noticed him starting to cry, I know it's because of me. It's just the fact that I don't know what I want. A part of me wants to be with him and a part of me doesn't. Why is love so confusing? Carin asked me if I wanted to talk about it so I'm guessing I said something out loud. Sure,I guess I said answering her question. Are you okay? She asked. Yeah,I'm fine I'm just confused about something, I repiled. Is it your feelings towards JB she asked. I just nodded my head as to if I was saying yes to her. Care to explain what happened between you to because something obviously did she asked me. Well,the other night after I was forced into being his One Less Lonely girl at his show. He asked me out and I just told him that I didn't know. So,he brought it up again today. I basically told him I didn't fill the same towards him. So,that's probably the reason why he cried during catching feelings. But,just the other day you told me and your dad that you were starting to develop feelings for Justin said Carin. It's just that I'm confused on what I want. I kind of like him and then kind of hate him.

Why does love have to be so dang confusing?

I don't know but you will eventually know what you want.

Have you even considered giving him a chance. Because he's obviously in love with you stated Carin.

To be honest no I never even considered it. Because, my dad would never approve of it.

I repiled back to her.

If you ever wanted to actually date Justin I could convince your dad to let you guys be together Carin repiled back to me.

I have a quick question before I go sleep, I said.

What's that McKenzie,asked Carin

Are you like Kenny and Alfredo who keep trying to get me and Bieber together? I asked.

No,that's between you and Justin if you guys date. But,I will admit you guys would be cute together she said before getting up and leavening my room.

Why do I keep talking about my feelings? I used to keep them to myself. I need to start doing that again...

~Author's Note~

I don't know when the next update will be because I start school Wednesday.

But:

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

-Krysta(: