° Chapter 1:Your going! °

"Scooter's Pov"

Can you come down here to my office McKenzie. 

What,did you need dad, asked McKenzie

I know you aren't going to be happy about this but, in two days your going on Justin's believe tour with me. 

No,I'm not I'm staying here in Atlanta, McKenzie pleaded.

McKenzie Nichole Braun your going and that's final. You have two days to finish out the school semester and get everything ready. 

Why are you making me spend a year touring with "Mr.Popstar" when you know I can't stand him, McKenzie shouted

Because,I said so.  

But,why? McKenzie pleaded

This conversation is over. Now,Goodnight.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I called my best friend Mariah and told her the news. 

McKenize:hey Mariah

Mariah:hey, what's up you sound pissed? 

McKenzie:That would the perfect word for it. 

Mariah:Who are you pissed off at and why? 

McKenzie:My dad he's making me go on Justin Bieber's Believe tour with him? 

Mariah:Why are you pissed about that? 

McKenzie:Because,he just told me tonight that I have two days left at school till we are leaveing. The main reason I don't want to go is because I can't stand him! 

Mariah:Does your dad not care that we have a championship Volleyball game Saturday? and why is it such a bad thing that Justin likes you? 

McKenzie:My dad is never there for me every since he discovered Justin he puts him before me with everything. 

Mariah:Awe,I'm sorry Kenzie I'll see you at school tomarrow.

*next day*

"McKenzie's Pov" 

I just finished getting ready for school I was wearing white skinny jeans and pink off the shoulder shirt that said "I love my haters" and pink high tops. 

Are you ready for school?, my dad asked.

Wow,your actually here like a normal parent. I'm surprised you aren't doing anything with "Mr.Popstar". 

Get rid of your attitude now and let's go, Scooter scolded.

Stop acting like you freaking care,your just trying to make up for the fact that your forceing me to go on Bieber's dunba*s believe tour, I shouted at my dad.

Watch your language, and your grounded for 2 weeks, so give me your phone, Scooter scolded 

Whatever,it's not like I'll be able to go anywhere anyways, I said before stepping out of my dad's range Rover.

I'll see you after school,my dad said.

*at school* 

"McKenzie's Pov"

Hey,Mariah I said walking up to my best friend who was standing at her locker.

Did you and your dad get into a argument again,Mariah asked me.

Yep,he took my phone and grounded me for two weeks. 

 I have a idea on how to get it back. 

And what's that, Mariah asked me.

If it keeps going off, he will get annoyed since he's in meetings all day, and I'll get it back.

Well,I see you in 3rd hour.

See you then. Remember keep blowing up my phone. 

**3rd hour/last class of the day** 

"Mariah's Pov"

Your dad tweeted me, I said to McKenzie as she took her seat next to me.

What did it say she asked, I pulled out my Iphone and showed her the tweet.

@ScooterBraun @Mariahlovesyou stop blowing up McKenzie's phone.

That's great, anyways want to come over after school, McKenzie asked

I have dance right after school, but after that I will.

***Later***

"McKenzie's Pov"

I walked outside after school  only to see my dad there waiting to pick me up. He's one of the last people I wanted to see. 

Are you ready to go, my dad asked.

I guess I would of been perfectly fine walking though, I said climbing in the passenger seat.

The reason why I picked you was because I wanted to talk to you tonight before, Pattie,Justin and the crew came over for dinner, my dad said.

I think we did enough talking last night and this morning. 

Meet me in my office in ten minutes, dad scolded.

**10 minutes later** 

"Scooter's Pov"

Where are you at, I heard McKenzie shout from outside my office door.

My office, i said. 

What did you need to talk to me about, she asked as she walked in and took a seat.

Your attitude and a few other things, I said

My attitude is fine it's part of being a teenager, McKenzie  said.

Ok,alright. Now,why don't you want to go on Justin's tour?

Because,I won't be able to see Mariah and hang out with her,McKenzie said.  

I can fly her out to where we are from time to time. Now,tell me the real reason, I said.

As if it's not obvious enough, I hate him, McKenzie said.

Why do you hate him,I asked her.

Because,he's so fake he acts all sweet and nice but he's not. He's a annoying and perverted teenage boy. Who like me, and that's gross.

Alright, oh by the way here's your phone back.

Why am I getting it back early, McKenzie asked.

Because,Mariah keeps wanting to text you and FaceTime, and SnapChat you and stuff

Well,I'm going upstairs.

*Later*

"Justin's Pov"

Can you go get McKenzie for me, Scooter asked.

Where is she?

In her room, upstairs second door on the right, also don't try anything on my daugther Scooter said.

No,promises I said with a smirk.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I heard someone knock on my door and tell me to come down and eat.

I shouted back no, at whoever it was.

Just then my door opened, to reveal Justin standing there.

Get out of here, I scolded.

No,your dad sent me up here to get you, he said.

I don't care what the Fu** he sent you up here for, I yelled at Justin.

Wooh! Don't make me carry you, Justin threatened.

You wouldn't, I said

Oh,really Justin said.

Soon I got to the bottom of the stairs I said put me the hell down. Not,realizeing everybody was now starring at me with shocked faces, oh boy I said.

Remember VOTE,COMMENT FAN!

-Krysta(: