°Chapter 27:Telling the fans.

**Important author's note at the end**

~2 weeks later in Atlanta~

"McKenzie's Pov"

I love being back home in Atlanta.

Ryan,Chaz and Christian have been here visiting Justin for a few days. Justin offered me to hang out with them. But,hanging out with four guys isn't how I want to spend my Saturday. I decided to chill at home in my bed on twitter.

I checked my mentions one last time before I logged off, until I seen a tweet that caught me off guard.

@JBwife09(A/N: Making up twitter names here) @McKenzieBraun are you and @JustinBieber dating?

"Justin's Pov"

I was out shooting hoops with the guys. Until,McKenzie texted me telling me she wanted me to come over. I told her I'd be over after me and the boys went and got something to eat, we ended up eating pizza. After,we finished eating Christian,Chaz, and Ryan decided to go to Christian's house.

I got in my range rover, and headed towards McKenzie's house.

I reached it in about 5 minutes.

I had one of the guards let me through the gate, I parked my car and locked it and then went to knock on the door.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I ran down the stairs and went to open the door.  You wanted me to come over,Justin asked still confused as to why I asked him to come over. Um,yeah let's head upstairs to my room so I can show you on my lab top. We reached my room and Justin put his arms around my waist,while the lab top was on my lap.

I logged into my Twitter, and opened up my mentions.

"Justin's Pov"

I was confused as to what McKenzie had to show me on Twitter.

Until I seen the tweet she was referring too.

@JBWife09; @McKenzieBraun are you and @JustinBieber dating?

Maybe it's time they find out, I said in a low whisper.

But,I'm not ready for them to know, McKenzie said.

How about we stop thinking about that for now, and focus on me and you spending time together, I asked McKenzie with a big smile on my face.

Sure she replied back.

~Later~

"McKenzie's Pov"

Me and Justin where laying on my bed cuddling watching Netflix.

Until,I broke the silence.

So,what should we do about the tweet, I asked him.

We've been together nearly 2 months now, don't you maybe think it's time to finally tell, my beliebers about us? Justin asked.

I do think it's time they know. But,I don't think I can handle all the hate and media from it, I said softly.

It doesn't matter what the media, and a few so called fans will say, your perfect to me, he said.

I couldn't help but blush a little.

So,when should we tell the fans? I asked.

Hmm. Well, we could always do it in a Twittcam?

Sure. So,it's set we are telling the fans.

~Author's note~

Here is the long awaited chapter!

Big thanks to everyone who sent me ideas.

I'm getting told this story is really similar to

Belieber_132 stories (Who knew, and You promised forever).

Yes,the plot mite be the same.

Justin wants to date Scooter's daughter. But,this story is going in a completely different way than hers.

But,thanks so much for reading!

-Krysta(: