°Chapter 9: It's not hating it's disliking°

***Thanks for 24 reads!!***

(later that day)

"McKenzie's Pov" 

It's five pm and I was sitting in the.living room area of the bus eating Lucky Charms cereal, yes it's 5pm in the evening and I'm eating cereal go ahead judge me. I decided to go Skype my best friend Mariah since I told her I would. 

She finally picked up. 

Hey,so why did you have to get off earlier Mariah asked. 

Oh,because Pattie and Carin wanted to talk to me, I said hoping she wouldn't ask more. 

If you don't mind me asking what was it about she said. 

I don't mind telling you but I'll text you it. 

To:Mariah 

It was about how I think I'm getting feelings for you know "him". But,I'm confused on how I feel about him. 

I watched her facial expressions as she open the text I had just sent her. 

You guys would be so cute together! she squealed 

Like I said I'm not 100% sure how I feel about him I said. 

But,you guys would be so cute together, she said. 

Did you not understand what I told you before I left? That's what's making me confused I said. 

Oh,yeah sorry I forgot about that she said nervously. 

So,when are you flying out to see me I asked her?  

Well,in about 2 weeks we will be on spring break witch lasts for 3 weeks so in two weeks she said. 

Good I need some girl time I said. 

Well,I got it go its 11pm here and I have school, said mariah. 

I'm so sorry I forgot about the time difference's, well goodnight see you in 2 weeks I said.

"Justin's Pov" 

I had already finished my show and was just chilling in the living room area of the bus, when I heard McKenzie walk out into the living room area.  

Hey,McKenzie can I ask you a question I asked her nervously. 

What do you want Bieber,she said. 

I was just wondering why you hate me and call me Bieber and not Justin, I asked her. 

Well,I don't hate anybody I just very highly dislike you, and the reason I call you Bieber is because people that like you call you Justin and trust me I don't like you at all, she said. 

Well,that kind of hurt because I just like her a lot and she hates me and I don't even know why. Not only is Catching Feelings about her ,but a lot of other songs off of other albums of mine are also about her. 

I've liked her ever since I first met her. I just wish I knew why she hated me so much so maybe I could fix whatever about me she didn't like. I can't ask Scooter why because he doesn't want me dating his daughter. Maybe he's the reason why she doesn't like me. 

No my dad isn't the reason why I don't like you, said McKenzie. 

Sh*t did I say that out loud? I asked 

Yes,yes you did Bieber stated McKenzie.

"McKenzie's Pov" 

It kind of hurt telling Justin I didn't like him at all. It's just a small crush, crushs go away right? I think it's funny how Bieber thought my dad was the reason I dislike him. No,it's not yeah my dad totally wouldn't approve of me and him dating. But,even if I did his opinion wouldn't matter to me. He was rarely there for me growing up and now that I'm almost 18 he all sudden wants a part in my life. The actual reason I dislike Bieber is because when my dad first discovered him he's always put him before me and was rarely around, that's not really Bieber's fault but if he was never discovered I would have a normal teenage life. I'll admit I didn't hate him at first but as we got older he got more annoying and perverted.

Short chapter but hey it's a update!

Comment 

Vote  

Fan 

Share

***Next update? Saturday!!!!!!! ***

-Krysta(: