•Chapter 30:Meeting the family & tour?•

~ 2 weeks later~

"McKenzie's Pov"

It's been two weeks since we have told the fans. I'm getting sent hate and death threats all the time. Justin just told me to ignore them, but I can't that's all I see. I was on Twitter and I wanted to know what people were saying so I started reading. After reading about five of them I bursted out into tears.

"Justin's Pov"

I was outside playing basketball with Kenny,Alfredo,Scooter. I then heard someone crying that sounded like McKenzie. So,I ran up the steps taking them two at a time.

As I reached her room I seen her face buried in pillows crying and her phone next to her. I grabbed her phone and noticed she was on twitter I sighed logging her out of it. I laid down down next to her and put her head on my chest and wrapped my arms around. All why comforting her.

"McKenzie's Pov"

After,Justin calming me down for a few minutes I was fine. I then realized I must look a mess, with smeared makeup.

Get,out I said to Justin after I removed my head from his chest .

No,not until I know your fine, he said.

I'm fine, just go.

Why do you want me out of here so bad, he asked.

I've been crying, I have smeared makeup all over my face. I probably look like I rose from the dead.

Alright,babe I love you he said before he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Justin's Pov"

I find it really cute how McKenzie didn't want me seeing her with messed up make up. I think she looks beautiful with or with out it.

I decided I wanted to take the whole crew out for dinner. To like a family restaurant. Mainly,because Jazzy and Jaxon are staying down here with my mom for a few days.

"McKenzie's Pov"

After taking a shower and refreshing myself and getting dressed I headed downstairs.

Good your ready,Justin said noticing my presence.

Why did I need to be ready, I asked Justin.

Because,I'm taking all of the crew out for dinner also so you can meet Jazzy and Jaxon finally,

So,are you ready to go?

Yes.

"Justin's Pov"

I can wait for McKenzie to meet Jazzy and Jaxon. Now,that they are finally down here in Atlanta. Mainly,because I start tour in a week and I won't get to see them till Christmas.

Speaking,of tour I'm going back on my Believe tour. Since,it's the last of my tour until next summer it's a 3 and a half month tour.

~ later that night~

"McKenzie's Pov"

Justin took us all out to this nice little family restaurant. I had a really good time. I loved meeting Jazzy and Jaxon there so cute.

Me and Justin are just laying on my bed,not saying anything at all. Just be close together.

Hey,McKenzie?

Yeah,babe I said looking at him.

You do know I'm going on tour starting next week.

Oh,for how long I asked.

It's for 3 and a half months,it's the European leg of the tour,he said.

"Justin's Pov"

I could easily tell that she was upset that we wouldn't be seeing each other for over three months.

We can still call and Skype each other, I said

It's not the same as seeing you in person, she said.

Well,why don't you see if your dad will let you come on tour again,I suggested.

Let's go ask him,I said.

"McKenzie's Pov"

Hey, dad I said as we walked into dad's office.

Yes,he said looking up from a bunch of important looking papers.

I have a question.

What's that, dad asked.

Can I come back on tour with you and Justin?

Oh,I thought you hated tour. But,now that your dating Justin you like it? Dad said joking around.

Yeah,I said trying not laugh.

I don't know, Kenzie. You have school starting soon.

I can be home schooled on the bus like Justin, I said.

Why don't you want to stay here with, Carin and finish off your senior year at a actual school.

Because,now that the world knows I'm dating Justin Bieber. I can't go to a normal school and because Justin means a lot to me, I said.

I'll have to talk to your mom about it. I'll tell you in the morning what we decide on.

~Morning~

"McKenzie's Pov"

I woke up at 9:28, and headed downstairs.

Mom,was cooking waffles and dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

So,what did you guys decide on, I asked as we all started eating.

Well,we decided to let you go on tour.

Yay! I said.

Only because, your mom is still helping with Justin's wardrobe, dad said.

~Author's Note~

Hey,guys I hope this chapter turned out long. But,thanks for so many reads and votes. Don't think I don't read your guys comments because I do they go to my email.

But,if you guys need someone to talk to about ANYTHING, I'm here for you. Just message me and I usually reply back instantly. When,I say anything I mean,Self-harm,family problems, or just anything really  I'm here to talk or just listen. Your all beautiful, and loved and are here for a reason.

-Krysta(: