•Chapter 28:Choose between them•

Thanks for 7,700+ reads!!!!!

*The next day*

"McKenzie's Pov"

I woke up and grabbed my iPhone off my bedside and checked the time 11:26am. Oh,wow I slept in. I got up and put my hair into a messy bun and headed downstairs.

Soon,as I reached the kitchen I seen my parents,Justin, Pattie and Kenny and Alfredo sitting there. My dad not looking to happy.

She is finally awake, Kenny chuckled jokingly.

Alright, McKenzie and Justin we need to talk in my office, dad said.

Why did you want us in here, I said as me and Justin took a seats across from my dad.

Justin,do you guys plan on telling your fans, dad asked.

Um,yeah I guess we talked about it yesterday, Justin said.

What, do you mean you guess dad asked?

I don't like hiding my relationship from my beliebers. But,I also don't want McKenzie getting hate, Justin replied.

I'm sorry but your going to have to tell them. It's already rumored your dating a mystery girl. So,your choices are tell your fans or end the relationship, dad said.

I can't do either one. My fans and McKenzie are my world. Let,the rumors spread I know what's true and what's not, Justin snapped.

You have to choose,dad said.

This why I wish I wasn't famous at times,Justin said as he got up and left.

"Justin's Pov"

I can't believe how Scooter is basically making me choose between McKenzie and my fans.

I can't choose and I won't. Right,now I'm going on a walk to clear my head and just think.

"McKenzie's Pov"

I tried calling Justin but he turned his phone off.

Ugh,I said as a out a low sigh.

What's wrong my mom and Pattie said as they both took a seat on each side of me on the couch.

It's about Justin. Him and dad sort of got into a disagreement and he left and now he won't answer his phone.

About,10 minutes later Justin walked in, he had just a blank expression on his face.

Can,we talk I asked him as he took a seat in a chair.

Sure,he said. I then motioned him to follow me upstairs.

What's up? He said as he sat down in a bean bag in the corner of my room.

Well,when you went on your walk ignoring everybody. I came up a idea to where you don't have to choose between me and your beliebers.

What is it,he asked.

I made the choice to date you, I had to accept the fact your a world wide famous pop star.

So,by being your girlfriend I'm going to have deal with the hate I get from your fans.

Your willing to put up with hate from my fans just so I'm happy, he asked with a smile forming on his face.

Yes, I said.

That's why I feel in love with you, he said has he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoyed the Jenzie part at the end <3.

Also,if you haven't already check out my One Direction Fan Fictions.

-Krysta(: