°Chapter 25:Tensions are tight part #2!

"McKenzie's Pov"

I just reached our hotel and gave the cab driver $50 and told him to keep the change.

I reached my room and unlocked it with my room key. I went and sat down on my bed and plugged in my headphones and turned on Pandora.

"Justin's Pov"

We finished are lunch not to long after McKenzie left and decided to head back to the hotel since it's raining. I am determined to figure out what's up with McKenzie.

I knocked on her hotel room door.

Come in she shouted from the other side.

Hey,McKenzie can we uh talk I said while scratching the back of my head.

Sure. She said.

What's up you haven't been the same since we got here. Your keeping your distance from everybody, your not really eating.

Nothing is wrong. She said back to.me.

Something is wrong. Why can't you tell me? I really do care about you.

Maybe you should just stop caring, she said.

Soon,as she said I swear I fet my heart break into millions of pieces.

"McKenzie's Pov"

Why should I stop caring about you, Justin asked me.

Because,you obviously don't care.

Why do you think I don't care, he said to me.

Because,you think keeping your reputation good and clean with your beliebers, is more important than your realtionship.

When did I ever say that,he basically yelled.

You told your beliebers that you are single and planned to stay that way for awhile.

Only reason I said that is because you didn't want are relationship public, he said.

I never said you had to hide the fact you where dating someone from you beliebers.

What do you mean where dating , he asked.

It's over Justin, I said.

But,why? he said trying not to sound hurt.

Because,if your beliebers found out we where dating, and that you hid it from them. I'd get more hate than I would from just dating you.

What did we just hear Scooter asked walking into my room.

Me and Justin breaking up.

~Author's note~

Aww, Jenzie broke up :(!

We all know Justin won't give up on McKenzie just yet...

I know I said I'd update yesterday but I spent all day getting ready for homecoming. So,that's why I updated today.

-Krysta(: