•Chapter 22:What did i get myself into•

*Later that night at the Braun house*

"McKenzie's Pov"

Today,as been a long day. I was currently laying on my livingroom couch. I was laying my head on Justin's lap while he was playing with my hair. We where just starring into each others eyes, untill he reached down and planted his lips on mine. Witch,later turned into a makeout session. I pulled back because heard pictures being taken.

"Justin's Pov"

Delete those now, I basically yelled at Kenny and Alfredo.

Chill,out bro Fredo said to me.

No,I just don't want mine and McKenzie's realtionship public yet.

Why not asked Kenny.

Because,I told my beliebers I was single and planned to stay that way for awhile.

After I said that McKenzie released her hand from mine and stormed upstairs.

"McKenzie's Pov"

Justin is basically lieing to his Beliebers over me. He's always honest to his beliebers about anything. But,now that he's dating me, he's lieing to them. He doesn't realize how much more hate I'm going to get once he announces that we are dating. What did I get myself into when I said yes?

A/N:

"Aw, McKenzie is rethinking her realtionship with Justin.

I know it's short but, I wanted to leave.you guys with a cliffhanger -Krysta"