New Student

AN: Here's the second chapter everyone! I hope you enjoy this remake of Twilight. It's going to be a fun ride. :)

>|<>|<>|<

I flew over the small down of Forks, looking for a possible bike to steal. I'd raised myself with limited morales, and one of them was not caring about about other people's property. I got by better if I did that.

After an hour of flying, I finally found a good bike. It was blue and could change speeds.

I landed, folded my wings in under my windbreaker-it had hidden slits-and seated myself on the bike. Smiling to myself, I began the trek home. Hopefully nobody would look for the bike.

Another hour later and I was back at the cottage-which had clearly seen better days. I leaned the bike against the stone wall of the cottage and headed inside. I decided it was supper time and started cooking some food I'd persuaded a food pantry to give me.

My meal was decent and then I was getting ready for bed.

As I changed into a pair of ratty sweats and a loose long sleeved shirt, I thought about what tomorrow would bring. A new life and some friends, that was for sure. I'd try my hardest to confront my neighbors kids-if they had any. I hoped they did, they might prove to be valuable allies if my senses were right.

I curled up in my makeshift bed and fell asleep.

>|<>|<>|<

The next morning I got ready, putting on a fresh pair of clothes and brushing my hair. As I looked in the mirror, I decided I looked decent and headed outside to grab my bike. I pedaled down the dirt road that led to the main road and laughed to myself as I thought of the coming event.

I had absolutely no schooling whatsoever so the teachers might have a handful with me. Not that they knew that.

The time passed by quickly and I found myself riding into the school grounds before I knew it. Most of the cars in the school parking lot were not fancy, but there was a shiny Volvo that stuck out like an eagle with white cockatoo birds. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

I parked my bike in the bike rack and headed to a door with an 'office' sign over it.

Opening the door of the office, I cleared my throat at the red haired lady manning the large desk.

She looked up.

"Isabella Swan, I'm new," I said with a confident smile.

"Oh yes, new student," she murmured. She gathered up some papers and set them before me.

"This is your schedule and this is a map of the school. Have your teachers sign this at the beginning of every class," she told me, pointing out the papers. "I'm Mrs Cope. I hope you have a nice day, dear."

"Thanks," I said with a smile, scooping up the papers and heading out. I looked at my schedule.

English II

Algebra I

World History

World Affairs

Lunch

Biology II

Careers

Physical Education

I was pleased with my schedule and headed toward my first class, English II. I had my teacher sign my slip and sat down in the seat he assigned me. I couldn't wait for my first day of school to begin.

A girl with wildly curly dark hair turned in her seat toward me.

"Hi, I'm Jessica. You must be Isabella Swan, the new student," Jessica said with a wide smile toward me.

I nodded.

"Just Bella. It's nice to meet you," I said, trying my hardest to be polite.

"Totally!" Jessica said, "The rainiest town in the world and you're here of all places."

I forced a smile on my face and faced forward as the teacher began speaking. I hoped everyone would be as friendly as Jessica.

But looks could be deceiving.