The Cullens

AN: Third chapter! Bella is making some friends, good for her. Please Comment and Vote. -CelestialFleet

>|<>|<>|<

I slipped into the cafeteria after my last two classes. I was glad to be away from Jessica but I wondered where I'd sit. There was a lone table by a window and I decided I'd sit there. After I got my tray I did just that.

As I sat eating some pizza I heard footsteps with my raptor hearing. I looked up only to see six teenagers that could have been gods or goddesses. The most stunning one was a boy with bronze hair. He looked to be about seventeen.

"You're sitting at our table," a stunning blonde girl said.

"Too bad, I'm not moving," I stubbornly said with a smirk.

A tiny girl with black hair set in a pixie cut rolled her eyes.

"Ignore Rosalie, we'll just sit with you. I'm Alice Cullen by the way, and that's Edward, Jasper, and Emmett," Alice told me, pointing them out.

"It's nice to meet you all," I murmured. I shifted in my seat. I was getting that same vibe from them that I got from the large house set in the woods. My flight instinct was going crazy and I couldn't believe it'd been that easy to befriend them.

They all sat down at the table. Rosalie made a fuss while doing so.

Edward sat down beside me and I eyed him warily. He was insanely cute, and it bothered me in that 'he's so hot I can't breathe' way.

"So where are you from?" Emmett asked.

I glanced at Emmett.

"California," I informed them, "I was born and raised in Death Valley."

It was a half truth. I was from California, but I was born in Washington, from what I'd found in my files when scavenging the lab I was experimented on. Long story short, my true origin was unknown.

"That's nice," Jasper said.

"Yea, I'm used to lot's of sun." I thought back to flying in the sky, the hot sun beaming down on my back and wings.

"It's too bad about the rain then, isn't it?" Edward murmured.

"Yea," I sighed.

"Where do you live? Maybe we can visit sometime," Alice asked.

Edward shot Alice a glare but I answered anyway.

"I dunno. You might not like my house too much. It's rundown," I informed Alice.

"Oh," Alice pouted. I saw Edward roll his eyes.

Just then the bell rang.

"What class do you have next?" Alice asked.

"Biology II," I said as I grabbed my tray.

"I have that," Edward spoke up. "I'll walk you there."

"Thanks," I said. I licked my lips and smiled up at him.

I was pretty sure I'd just made my first true friends with the Cullen Family. This was a true feat, as I never befriended anyone. And certainly not with people as suspicious as the Cullen's. But I had and I was glad.