Chapter 43 Winter Solstice 2011 A Time For joy

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Video On Right is:Doro Pesch & Tarja Turunen - Walking with the Angels >>>>>

Chapter 43 Winter Solstice 2011 A Time For joy

*********** YULE ***********

 The winter solstice it is the longest night of the year. We call it YULE it is where we celebrate the rebirth of the invincible Sun. The newborn Sun God is nurtured by our Mother Moon Goddess, while the mythical and magical world rejoices over this blessed event. This baby in our Moon Goddesses arms is known as the Oak King whose birth bring about an end to the reign of the aged Holly King to dwell in the North till the Summer Solstice when the Days and Nights are of equal length again to warm and thaw the earth.

*********** Ravenwood Manor ***********

We are coming up on the best time of the year for our kind. It is when we throw a party like no other here at Ravenwood Manor, with all the decorations, the trees in every room on the first floor, two in the ballroom, twinkling lights, garland, little snowflakes hanging from the ceiling, there is even a train set and a little village set around the main tree in the foyer that stand 21 feet tall all lit up with little LED lights twinkling.

The grand ballroom is decorated with colors of the season of reds, greens, golds, white, even the tables are matching with the same themes as the rest of the room, red and gold. The two trees in the grand ballroom each have their own separate theme one with fruit of red apples, oranges, pears, figs, popcorn streamers the girls all strung as a group event. The second was done up as an ancient theme with balls from all around the world delicate crystal ones hundreds of years old with delicate looking candle lights throughout it and a fairy topper to finish it all off.

The whole stage area was decorated with red and green garland twisted together then wrapped around the banister from the top of the balcony all the way down to the foot of the last step. Intertwined with it was tiny green, red, blue, and white lights twinkling lightly out between the garland. It looked so romantic with the soft glow it gave both the steps and the stage down below. They had a live band that would be playing music for their guest for their party and a catered dinner like no other dinner served in the manor before.

There would be every sort of wine served including champagne at the midnight hour. They were doing this party to keep their image up and to impress their guest that they invited, friends, family, and new clients like usual.

The morning of the big party Verena and Hunter are in with all the twins in the childrens play room sitting down with Wilda explaining why they weren't allowed to come down to the party like all the grownups. “Girls! Girls! Quiet please let me explain one thing to you please! None of these people coming tonight even know you exist let alone will one day take over for mommy and daddy. We don't want any harm coming to any of you. We don't want them to know about you till you all grow up big and strong and can all defend yourselves” Mommy explained to the girls who were still a little mad about not being able to party with mommy and daddy.

“I tell you what; you can come down for a little while till it is time to let the guest come in then you all must stay up here. I will send up your grandmother and father when they get here. Have them come up and tuck you all into bed is that a deal?” Daddy asked six little girls eagerly nodding their heads in agreement.

They all came down into the sitting room Wilda trailing the pack of children holding hands with Emari and Emmie helping them get safely down the stairs. They all went into the sitting room to meet up with Blaine, Sabine, Camdon, and Liese. “Auntie Blaine your here” Amalia shouted running up and jumped into her lap as Camdon came up to kneel down by her side carrying Anton their now five month old. “Amalia this is Anton aunt Blaine and my baby boy” Camdon showed him to Amalia as the rest of the girls came over for a look also.