Chapter 11 The Hunt Begins

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On RightAmberian Dawn - Arctica>>>>>

Chapter 11 The Hunt Begins

Recap of fax:

***** Fax #: *********87395116*****2010*********11***********9

***** Sender ****** High Council ******

***** Date: 11.9.2010 ****

***** Case # *** 00000 1000001.00001 *****

***** Subject: *** Sightings Rogue Pack *****

***** Attn: *** Princess Verena Protector US Eradication Unit #1*****

***** Memo: *** High Council Forward from Western Region Alpha 76934 Pack *****

***** Problem: *** Multiple attacks during Blood Full Moon 28 deaths resulting *****

***** Location: *** W113° 55'6.24” X N45° 02'9.6” *****

***** Location: *** Lemhi ID *****

***** Actions: *** Kill with extreme predigest *****

***** End of Memo ****#*87395116*****2010*********11***********9

We just finish interviewing the Alpha of the Western Region #76934 who told us everything that had happened on the Blood Full Moon while we were in Germany just a couple of weeks before, seems they lost almost their entire pack to a pack of rogue werewolves that came rushing into their little camp killing off most of their herd, many of their younger men, and some women, one child, and a few of the older men.

The majority of the women were able to take cover with their children under ground in a safe place, along with many of the old people from the tribe till it was all over and the rogue werewolves had left only to find total devastation left in their wake.

The elder of the camp and Alpha, was the one to place the call to the High Council requesting help. Now here we are to clean up the trash and take the garbage away, bring back peace to this beautiful part of the country.

The Alpha lead us to the northwestern side of town in the direction they were last seen heading with a scrap of fur ripped from one of the weaker ones, Hunter will use that to help track them down in his werewolf form; something he can do as a tracker/Protector.

We all take a whiff of the fur then with Hunter in the lead the Princess shifts into her wolf form, a beautiful white wolf with a single black stripe running downs her back, along with her Camdon in Vampire form they track the scent. Xandria is back at the camp just on the outskirts with the 4X4 tracking their movements, scanning for activity praying to the Moon Goddess for her blessing for success, a barrier of protection around her no one can even get close to the truck if they even tried.

Camdon streaks on around to the north, the Princess to the south, Hunter due west, as they catch the scent. A pack of 19 wolves in human form the killers sitting in a camp by a fire mostly men with 2 women laughing and joking, eating a deer that is hanging on a fire pit cooking, they are carrying on and laughing.

Camdon sneaks up on them, the Princess circling around to the rear, just as Hunter gets into position,...the Princess gives the word “Attack kill them all” They spring out from the dark reaches of the murky deep dark green forest, springing into action.

The Princess whips the flames from the fire out at one of the men bending over the fire cutting a piece of meat from the deer bursting into flames in an instant. Next is Hunter ripping a mans neck out while flinging him about he dies in agony bleeding to death. Hunter attacks his second victim, all the while Camdon is speeding around decapitating man after man. Then the two women, with his bare hands. He is so fast even when they try to escape they run right into him.