Chapter 25 While the Mice are Away the Vampire come out to Play

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is:SIRENIA- My Mind's Eye>>>>>

Chapter 25 While the Mice are Away the Vampire come out to Play

King and Queen have been home for three weeks they have settled into a very dull routine, the weather has improved so they are spending a lot of time down by the lake on their property with the twins who by the way have grown quite a bit and are walking on their own and trying to talk though it is only gibberish it is so cute to listen to. Mommy is only feeding Amalie once a day now and giving them mothers blood instead for a second feeding to build up their strength and stamina.

This particular day they are all down by the beach it is night time and the twins are splashing in the water having a ball with mother sitting holding them both. Wilda is sitting on the beach watching on in case needed. Hunter is taking pictures and playing the perfect daddy. If you didn't know any better you would believe they were just your ordinary family not Royalty and saviors of the human populations.

The twins spent most of their daytime indoors learning from Wilda walking, potty training, feeding themselves, and controlling their powers. Wilda is very knowledgeable about all things in these maters dealing with special children with powers. She is a teacher with powers of her own, Xandria works with her and the children as well every free moment she gets. Nights are spent with the Queen and King that is mommy and daddy time, time for fun and games. Mommy is getting bigger by the day, her baby bump is starting to show, and Hunter is getting frisky, the little puppy wants out to play with mommy dog, it has been forever since they have both shifted and run together, out in the woods behind the manor and frisky Hunter is up for a run with his Queen Verena.

The full moon is coming up in two nights and Hunter is getting all antsy for a good run and is pestering his mate for some companionship on a hunt /run for the up coming full moon in two nights. Queen Verena just wants to spend it with the two little ones Amalie and Amalia, down by the lake as usual. Hunter keeps wining pestering her till she finally gives in to his constant pestering.

On the night of the full moon Wilda says she will take the twins down to the lake and that they can meet them there when they are finished with their run, she will bring their clothes with her. It is all agreed upon they will run and meet up after their run about 3 AM in the morning at the lake side and finish the night with the twins.

Hunter and Verena kiss the twins good bye and head out the back door toward the forest for their run instantly changing into a black wolf and a pure snow white wolf with a single black stripe running down its back from its neck to it's tail. They run deep into the woods and hunt down a deer and settle in for a meal together enjoying themselves. Then they get playful in wolf form for a bit, Hunter climbing on top of Verena nibbling at her mark with his teeth sending waves of pleasure through her, she howls at the moon.

Hunter takes that as his cue to mount his lovely bride and rub his under fur all over her back scenting her fur with his scent marking her as his. They make love in wolf form for the first time right there in the woods under nature and in plain sight of the Moon Goddess. When they are finished Hunter is licking Queen Verena's neck right at her mating mark sending shivers through her body still, he is laying on top of her but being careful not to crush her with his weight.

They lay there for about an hour enjoying each others rhythmic breathing, licking each other, and rubbing their scent all over each other. In the end they ran back to the lake to meet up with Wilda and the children. When they both sensed a problem with the surroundings, Bloodlust was in the air all around the lake. The Queen Verena could detect it a mile away before they got there, she called out to Wilda with her telepathic ability but heard nothing just quiet, then a faint cry then a second the twins were calling out to her; to mommy.