Chapter 24 Hunters Coronation

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is:Xandria- Vampire Lyrics>>>>>

Chapter 24 Hunters Coronation

The Queen Verena and Hunter wake up in the morning bright and early, refreshed and ready for a big day to come, and as usual Amalie pops into Queen Verena's arms for her morning feeding, she seems to have adjusted to the time change perfectly fine. After feeding the little one who is growing up quite fast she pops back to the nursery, The Queen proceeds to take her shower with the help of her Lady-in-waiting Wilda.

Wilda has set out her finest Victorian corseted floor length maroon and gold gown. The royal jewels, her crown, and her scepter. This is a very special day for Hunter and she has to look her best sitting there on her throne before everyone as they crown Hunter as the new King of the High Council and second leader of the Protectors.

Hunter has his own steward for the day to help him prepare for what was to come from bathing, to dressing in a plain white robe, to the sandals on his feet, even to what he ate for breakfast, everything was planned out for Hunter for this grandest of days. The ceremony was to start at 9 AM sharp with Hunter coming before the heads of the High Council in the main chamber to offer himself up to them. Hunter is to go before them to show them that he is as they are before and will be raised up to a higher status.

Once within the chambers Hunter kneels down before the present King and Queen of the High Council and bows down before them and states. “All mighty Queen Verena I your humble servant and your Protector bow down before you. I so wish to serve you be one with you, to rule at your side as your King. Whilst thou have me as your humble King to serve by your side and protect you?” Hunter still bowing down before the Queen and present King.

The Present King asked Hunter a question. “Sir Hunter Prince of the Realm do you swear to protect our Queen with your life, keep her safe from all harm, and will you fulfill the prophesy?” He asked in his booming voice.

“Yes sir I will I will uphold all that is right and just for this positions and for the woman I love including giving my life to save her and the children we sire in the name of the ONES” Hunter stated. The King smiled at his reply sat back down as the Queen said to the bowing Hunter.

“Rise Sir Hunter and prepare to become my King and sit beside me as my partner and protector in life and in judgment in all matters of the High Council” At that Hunt rose turned to face his Queen bowed his head to her just as the King walked up to him placing a royal draping of maroon and gold hooded robe upon his shoulders raising the hood covering his head.

“Hunter this is the beginning of your coronation do you accept it with a clean heart and mind?” The prior King asked Hunter before starting the ceremony.

“Yes your Highness I do with all my heart and sole I give to my Queen” Was Hunter reply. At that moment Hunter was led out of the room by all the High Council members. Hunter is led to the grand ball room up an isle created by hundreds of watching people. As Hunter walked through the center of the crowd they parted giving them room to get through.

When they were at the head of the room where there were two thrones the Queen took one leaving the other empty, the present King stood in front of the other the High Council making two lines to either side of the isle created. Hunter stood at the foot of the steps looking up at his Queen and the present King and a Witch here to bless the ceremony.

“Kneel Hunter and make an offering to the ONES and to your Queen, Queen Verena” the Witch stated her voice thundered through the cavernous room. Hunter picker up the golden athame set before him raising his hand slicing into it drawing blood from his hand dripping some of it into the witches chalice. Instantly his bleeding stops the Witch walks over to the Queen with the blade and slices open her hand and draws some of her blood into the chalice before sealing her wound as well.