Chapter 18 Voodoo Hoodoo

• Dedicated to To all you lovely fans reading this story may the Moon Goddess Bless You!

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is: Dark Princess - Not of This World >>>>>

Chapter 18 Voodoo Hoodoo

“Your Highness I have a fax for you in the office from the High Council would like me to bring it up to you?” Viorel called out over the intercom throughout the house early in the morning the next day back from Germany.

“No that is all right I will be down in a few minutes as soon as I get my shower and change” The Queen responded to Viorel's call.

Jumping out of her bed Wilda was at her side in a second to help her with her nightgown, surprised to see her there beside her, the Queen jumped back and almost fell back onto the bed screaming out. “Shit Wilda what the hell! You scared me! I forgot you were in here with me! I think I can manage to get out of my nightgown by myself, would you get me a pair of jeans and a pretty blouse that match please” She stated still a bit taken back by being almost knocked off her feet.

“Yes Your Highness as you wish” Wilda flitted over to the armoire to pick out a pair of stretchy black jeans and a blood red top with silver threads running throughout it and silver flats to complete the outfit. Wilda laid it all out for the Queen on her bed after she made it up, and was just spreading out the top running her hand over the material as Queen Verena stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

“That is a pretty choice Wilda what are you planning on wearing today? If you want anything out of there help yourself we seem to be the same size. You don't have to wear dresses all the time here if you don't want to” Queen Verena told her as she walked up to the bed dropping the towel reaching for her jeans only to have Wilda pick them up and kneel down to help her into them.

“Thank you Your Highness but I will just wear my dresses I feel more comfortable in them, it is what I have always worn all my life and wouldn't feel right wearing something like this” Wilda said.

“OK have it your way I was just offering, I didn't want you to feel out of place here with everyone dressing like this and you in dresses, but you do look lovely in your dresses” The Queen said to her giving her a big complement.

Wilda smile lit up her whole face as she helped Queen Verena pull her top over her head. Within a few seconds Wilda was fully dressed and was at Queen Verena's side ready to head down the stairs Wilda to the kitchen and the Queen to the office.

“Hello Maria how are you this morning? I have come to pick up my lady's morning drink for her she is on her way to the office” Wilda said to Maria.

“Oh that is considerate of you do you plan to bring it to her there or wait for her here to give it to her when she come back?” Maria asked.

“Oh no Miss. I would never make my mistress wait for her food that would be very disrespectful of me to do such a thing” Wilda said with a disgusted look on her face, like she would ever do something ever so horrible to her mistress.

“OK well here it is all nice and warm just like she likes it you can bring it to her then are you coming back here after you deliver it to her?” Maria asked her trying to gain her friendship.

“Yes Miss I will return as soon as I bring this to my mistress” she said and she flitted out of the room so fast and into the office suddenly appearing by Queen Verena's side with her drink of warm blood for her morning drink. “You breakfast drink Your Highness” Wilda said to the Queen as she bowed her head slightly and stood back up placing her drink in front of her on the table beside her.