Chapter 7 Prom Night From Hell; A Birthday to Remember

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right Goes Along With The Birthday Party >>>>>

Music Video: Xandria - Sisters of The Light >>>>>

Chapter 7 Prom Night From Hell; A Birthday to Remember

Home sweet Base of Operations in Queensbury NY. In the Rear of the manor is a large gray stone building, built just under and sticking out from the rear of the manor with a large door for their fleet of SUV’s and a walk in door but no windows. A long driveway leads to a privet road out to the main highway on the outskirts of town, also to the personal airfield.

The Commander our Princess Verena has called her first meeting the very next day home from Germany, to inform them of their plans and to secure security for each member of her group. Two men to guard each members of the Protectors at all time till after the big birthday party at Ravenwood manor with all their friends, then it is strictly down to business from that day forward.

Each Protector is handed a backpack stocked with everything they require to do their specific duty, each customized to their specialized skill and species they will handle, plus a very special backpack for Xandria the witch so she can make protection spells and many other spells. The guards all have their guns, stakes, and new weapons for taking down the criminal mythical types.

They are all dismissed for the 3 days and sent home to visit parents with their own security in tow, all their parents are in the know of who they are and what they must not tell from this day forth. This will be the last time they spend with their parents for a long time to come, so they best enjoy it while they can. Their parents are aware of the mattings and know what that means, and are proud of the stature rise of their sons and daughter all.

Saturday morning comes they are all together at the mall shopping for their gowns and tuxes for the graduation party for after they walk across the stage to get their diplomas, Princess Verena has found a beautiful floor length maroon sleeveless gown with gold trim and matching gold heels.

Xandria picked out a beautiful iridescent blue floor length gown with a silver trim running through the middle of it and a bow in the back with ribbons streaming down the back almost to the hem at the floor length, with matching silver heals to go with it.

Hunter's tux was a perfect match to Princess Verena's gown as was Camden's to Xandria's gown. They would be the talk of the party when they all strolled in with matching outfits.

Princess Verena's parents flew in to watch her graduate and walk across the stage and receive her diploma as well as Hunter and Xandria and her other three friends Sabine, Liese, and Blaine. They couldn't have been more proud parents when they found out The Princess was graduating with a perfect grade of 4.0 and had finished more than half her first year of college at the same time.

The party starts in two hours and they are all at the manor getting ready with people there to assist them with their hair, nails, and dresses and anything else they needed help with. All five of the girls are there talking and laughing getting ready together.

They even have their own professional photographer to take digital photos of the entire evening. Digital photos being that vampires photographed on films turn out blurry where as on digital they are crisp and clean, something they don't teach you in photography class.

Thirty minutes before the start of the prom a stretched black limo pulls up in front of the door to the manor to pick up the couples heading out to the prom and will be escorted by two of their SUV's loaded with their security, though they do not expect trouble they are prepared for anything, the SUV's are fully decked out with all their weapons, all 12 security men are armed to the teeth as well.